Lunia Online Source Code

Well from this, i can see it works partially okay, but it buggy, the stuff are all there it just many small error/warning that wound up one big problem (with many error or warning) but yes i can get it without missing files, just warnings and you have to extract the Work_CN_1.8 first then u have to make a file inside that work_CN_1.8 name it AllM then extract the c18AllM in that AllM, then make another file inside AllM called XRated finally extract the last file called c18XRated into that XRated in AllM folder so it should look like this Picture below, im also uploading a one zip file for all 3 so it would be already just open the source it should be fine beside the error of missing files but they are there just do what sagedonald says
in vs 2003, you must add your ADDITIONAL INCLUDE DIRECTORIES.

Well here is the download for Mediafire of the same release as the OP did but i changed it into one complete file so when you extract it, it would be ready to launch with solution, there might be still some error but it will be in correct file path, and i also Compressed it with ultra 7zip setting so it only about 280MB instead of 720mb, and again it in Mediafire it should provide a faster download :D and also im uploading client right now but in hour or two from this post time it should be already done uploading, it going to be into this link below (it a folder in mediafire of my account so it should contain all lunia stuffs) the client is compressed as well to 1.18gb instead of having it about 3-4gb


AllM - Lunia Online Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums XRated - Lunia Online Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums CN_1.8 - Lunia Online Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
i have tested the file, i cant completely understand how it compiled and where the stuff goes but it does compile the china release fine, just a lot of warning tho, i cannot compile the server sided for some reason, (always error out and there bunch), and the 99lunia client works but idk if it 1.8 or 1.6 or whatever version it is, so im saying the source client compile fine but idk where the file wents, server compile no go (errors), 99lunia works. and do you have skype that i can talk to you?
 
thanks, i'll try everything tomorrow, its really late here, and i'm very tired, i'll see what i can come up with...
i do have skype, tho i'm not sure, you asked me or Viserion?

i keep getting this error message everytime i try to compile/build:
The project file '' has been renamed or is no longer in the solution.

additional include directories, that seems resonable but...on the solution/project or is it on vs2003 include directories?
 
Last edited:
you would have to use VS 2003 and go to additional directory and make it point it to the file of the source, so meaning u must add it to the VS directory so they can pick up the solution and whatnots.
 
thanks, i'll try everything tomorrow, its really late here, and i'm very tired, i'll see what i can come up with...
i do have skype, tho i'm not sure, you asked me or @Viserion?

i keep getting this error message everytime i try to compile/build:
The project file '' has been renamed or is no longer in the solution.

additional include directories, that seems resonable but...on the solution/project or is it on vs2003 include directories?
To fix this, when you open up the projects in visual studio, check the project/references dropdown. it will have a list of referenced projects. Make sure each of those projects are open in the current solution.
 
how to fix error C2993 when compile, I found error line but
template<std::wstring> bool operator()(const std::wstring& _Left, const std::wstring& _Right) const
 
I'm gonna necro this because I have been looking all over for days to try and find a v1.8 client. Does anyone happen to have a 1.8 client or higher version source that I can compile so I can use a different client?

thanks...
 
I'm gonna necro this because I have been looking all over for days to try and find a v1.8 client. Does anyone happen to have a 1.8 client or higher version source that I can compile so I can use a different client?

thanks...

Use my old client:


You can use a font that has 2.6 version and rebuild ASP pages, for the client you can use client version 2011 / start 2012 ( 2.6 / 2.8 )
 
Last edited:
Dang, I actually didn't even see this reply but I found a 1.8 client on Baidu. I can reup to something else if someone needs. I believe it's actually the client that was used in the rage lunia repack since it's named 'RageLunia'. Anyway, according to tcpview the client is going to my server address, but I don't see any activity in the servers indicating the client is getting there and I am getting a disconnected from lobby server error on the client.

Not sure if anyone knows how to compare client version to server version so I know I am using the right client? :)

thanks.



Nevermind, I figured it out. There really was a traffic issue between the host and the VM. I'm not sure what the issue is yet, but I'll keep digging. Works fine if I set it all up on the host. Kudos to pushedx, donald, and baidu. C:
 


Seems to work mostly. I haven't experimented with a lot of things yet. I currently have it on an old drive.. need to move the database and such to something more permanent. I wish I had the server source for the files that I am using so I could play with it. Oh well, I will keep looking for it. After a few days of hard labor, thanks to the above mentioned resources I was able to play. I am happy. :)



Looks like exp reward at the end of a stage is not being calculated/awarded. I'm not sure if that's because my client expects it to be there but the server doesn't? Anyway. I was able to play through 1-6 with only one disconnect? Not sure what happened there. I assume it's this shitty ass drive I have it on since I've had issues with other programs doing similar things.

If people are interested I can write up how I got it working on windows 10. (couldn't get it working through a server 2016 virtualbox VM, but I'm sure someone smarter than me could.)



Also, I just noticed you asked 2.6 -- I don't think this is 2.6. Personally I prefer the older version when Myth monsters were not juggleable. I think the game was much more fun back then. :)
 
What do you mean by 'rebuild the asps' -- are they built by the 2.6 source or are you saying to recode them by hand? :o
 
@​
@ycr4zy
Friends to help, too want to play, I have limited ability, can you share your 2.6sever and ASP
 
Back