Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luvinia Server / Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Viserion

I can't tell you with absolute certainty that the files are complete, but the basics for the server to work are.
This includes quests, npcs texts, dungeons and even crafted items (these are the parts I tested).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cavalari Much thanks bro. I think we are using a similar approach (using chat gpt) for example. I am also having a problem with npcs and regions. I have had better success getting stuff to work on the client than the server to be honest. It seems most of the translation is done on the client. I think the server would eventually host those files just for the purpose of patching etc. I am using quickbms to merge changes into the .dp files and its not fun since it only works if the changed file is smaller. If anyone know how to build a .dp patch file using the package tool that would be great info.

I found a way around the file size limit with quickbsm. turns out all I needed to do was read a little more. Now I am able to updated the interface and translate the images. This is getting exciting!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who might have an idea how to deliver autopatch from the server would much appreciate it. I have translated some documentation for how to use the package editor. It seems a bit tedious. I suspect there is a better way to updated the packres.cfg file.

This is what I have so far using the bms method. I think its reached its limit and any additional pathcing just seem to break stuff.
1690079874082 - Luvinia Server / Client - RaGEZONE Forums

1690079968060 - Luvinia Server / Client - RaGEZONE Forums

1690080029862 - Luvinia Server / Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
这是链接的密码" 越南客户端和服务器:截至11/2020的工作链接"

奥里基发布史诗!

Anyone who might have an idea how to deliver autopatch from the server would much appreciate it. I have translated some documentation for how to use the package editor. It seems a bit tedious. I suspect there is a better way to updated the packres.cfg file.

This is what I have so far using the bms method. I think its reached its limit and any additional pathcing just seem to break stuff.
View attachment 238966
View attachment 238967
View attachment 238968
client source bulid ok?Can match client resources?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client source bulid ok?Can match client resources?
I am not sure I understand your question fully. If you are asking about the source code, I haven't touched that. I have been working directly with the data files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiho!

I'm going to talk a little about what I identified that can (perhaps) bring some solution to translating the names of maps and monsters/npcs.

Inside the World Server folder, there are several files related to monsters/npcs (monsterlist.ini) and also related to maps (regionlist.ini)

As I analyzed the data, I saw that there are some files within the "textresource" subfolder that may be related.
They are the following:

Regionlist.xml: in this file, we find the names of all cities and regions in the game.
Monsterlist.xml: in this file, we find the names of all the monsters and NPCs in the game.

And, perhaps most importantly:

Globaltextres.xml: In this file, we find something that appears to be a concatenation of all the game's text data.

I believe that, somehow, these files can be connected and translate the files into English without errors.

I say this because I once translated some files into English in the path WorldServer\data\deputyoccu, being "collectionlist.xml" and the "invoice" files and what was previously in Chinese was in English.

~A brief comment on the "invoice" and "collectionlist" files
The "collectionlist" and "facture" files are the ones that refer to the names of the reagents on the map, that is, the plant items (for alchemy), and ores (for blacksmith).
I emphasize that we can also identify the names of leather items (for tailoring), however, as the latter come from monsters, it would be necessary, first, to correct the name of the monster so that it appears in English.

Below, a printout so you can see that it is possible to translate the data with spaces.

1700994328153 - Luvinia Server / Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Now citing other examples:

There are some files that I somehow think have the connection between the .INI file and the .XML file.

As an example, I cite the following files that are located in the path WorldServer\data\:

counttimerlist.ini: apparently, this file refers to the configuration of the gifts that new players receive when starting their journey, staying online for a certain time.
emotions.ini: apparently, this file refers to the emotions expressed by players, using the "actions" functions contained in the game.

One thing these files have in common is the following:

In the first column they have a sort of "number sequence".
In counttimerlist.ini, the sequence goes from 1 to 4.
In emotion.ini, the sequence goes from 1 to 13.

Now, go to the path WorldServer\textresource and you will find files with the same name, but this time with the .XML extension.

In the counttimerlist.xml file, you can see that there are 8 lines. 4 lines that refer to the 4 possible gifts, which will be made available and another 4 lines that are a kind of "call to action" for the player to obtain their gift.
In the emotions.xml file, you can see that there are 26 lines of possible actions. I understand that 13 are for the player's own actions and 13 are for other players who perform the surrounding actions.

Taking this into consideration, I believe in the following hypotheses:

1 - Is there any way to connect .INI files and .XML files
2 - The Globaltextres.xml file can be used to connect some of these files, as long as the correct parameterization is made.

I have not been able to go beyond this point. If anyone can think of a solution related to these files, I believe it can solve a good part of the game's translation.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have more tools, source code, various versions of clients and servers for this game, and some modification experience. Regarding cfg file modification, I have a complete instruction file, because this game is in Chinese, and there are many things They are all marked in Chinese Pinyin, and the relevant modification software is also in Chinese. I'm also currently working on modifying the game and I'll provide some helpful information. The only thing I don't know is how the login is made. I hope some developers can tell me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have more tools, source code, various versions of clients and servers for this game, and some modification experience. Regarding cfg file modification, I have a complete instruction file, because this game is in Chinese, and there are many things They are all marked in Chinese Pinyin, and the relevant modification software is also in Chinese. I'm also currently working on modifying the game and I'll provide some helpful information. The only thing I don't know is how the login is made. I hope some developers can tell me.
can you share me ,,,i can build the client source,,,but the client have not cfg to show gui to window,,what you fix for the cfg,,upload for me,thanks man

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I provide some tools and modification instructions. Windows that supports Chinese are required. I hope we can communicate together. If you have any questions about the modification of this game, you can ask me questions, except for the production of the login tool.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share me ,,,i can build the client source,,,but the client have not cfg to show gui to window,,what you fix for the cfg,,upload for me,thanks man
please add my skype,Email address is the same as my id,@hotmail

Back