• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile [luxury soccer wind cloud] LInux handmade server + Android Apple double + GM background + detailed construction tutorials

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1699478496441 - [luxury soccer wind cloud] LInux handmade server + Android Apple double + GM background + detailed construction tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

1699478509610 - [luxury soccer wind cloud] LInux handmade server + Android Apple double + GM background + detailed construction tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

pass hu98

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I've been trying for months to build the VMware centos 7 to make the game work. Nothing works if anyone has managed to do it if they can help me please or if someone has a VMware already prepared please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The important thing is that the apk works, what does it have to do with wmvare bro?
for me the apk works it's the centos that I can't get. you ask for help on a problem that I don't have and I ask for a helping hand on a problem that you don't have, mutual aid and reciprocal and not in one sense my friend

Back