Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

lv46 on euro mir..

I've also heard in korea mir it's a way of life for families to play it together so a lot of accounts are shared so it's not just one person playing.

AnDy said:
LMFAO u obviously dont play dragon do u :rofl:

the rygar family = cheats who ppl take the piss out of, like the Qatars there

hes only just hit lv40 :ehwatever

no i played Pheonix...Dragon was wank.

MasterD said:
Drakesons new char cant remember name lol NicoN did 0-42 in 2 months i think

LordNicoN went from lvl 0 to lvl 40 in 5 weeks.

CHRONO said:
I've also heard in korea mir it's a way of life for families to play it together so a lot of accounts are shared so it's not just one person playing.

i know alot alot of koreans and its true, i posted that some time back :p

and it aint easier at all in korean mir, it's alot harder lol, alot of the koreans that migrated to korean mir were 2 shite 2 play in korea so they playd europe, and most of em aint bad at all -_- same wif them chinese folks

i dunno y anyone wud wanna be that high of a lvl its piontless not like you get anything new or is there lvl 46 weaps lol

they didn't put extra weapons in 4 ppl who got that high lvl? cruel lol

Last edited:
Back