• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lw Homepage( Gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lw Homepage for Gamingsite (Home)

Black12 - Lw Homepage(  Gaming) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sucks either way, if you made it or not. Try not claiming others work for yours next time ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If those aion toons were not splatted all over the page, it wouldn't look A complete mess.
But whatever floats your boat I guess xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then it would be a copy of moments released..

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Hey guys, I put out my webdesign for others to use. I'm perfectly fine with it. Nice to see people taking the initiative to actually code something themselves, rather than using silly WP sites. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG mir war auch langweilig xDDDD [OMG I was bored xDDDD]

tja... [well ...]

habe mit einer leeren css und leeren index.php angefangen .. settings.php ist auch dabei... [I started with a blank and empty index.php / css]

wenn ich feritg bin werd ich das zeug hochladen ^^ [when I'm done I'll upload the webside ^^]

no flaming! my english is sh?t xD

Black12 - Lw Homepage(  Gaming) - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back