• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

m70b1jr For Moderator WarZ/ISS Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
m70b1jr here, wanting to of course apply for moderator in the WarZ / ISS Section.
I feel as if i do good at reporting all of the junk on the threads, and also contribute to the community in that section by posting releases, and tutorials.
Yes, i can have my downsides, but i'll do the best i can (Considering i'm on RageZone 24/7.)

About me: I'm a person, wanting to learn, like everyone else on RageZone. I have done this by being on the WarZ Section, and actually learning how to code by looking at the source code. I take what i learn, and give it to others, so they have a chance to learn as well, everyone needs knowledge - for me, i want to be a game designer when i'm a bit more experienced.

What sets me apart from the rest: I'm actually willing to do what ever it takes to learn - even if i look like an idiot in the process. I'm eager to learn new things, and find things out on my own. I have plenty of patience with others, (but i have my days were my patience is lost)

Regards,
Corbin X Titus
Lead Dev of TheRevelationMMO

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes he does help a lot on the forums, and is always looking for ways to help the community. I vote for him having moderator under the infestation mmo section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think he'd be a good mod, he learns quick and is good at what he learns, plus hes pretty fair and just all around good to people. He has my vote to be moderator.

Reaction score
Good luck, its not as easy as the Mods make it look.
They may not post a lot, but you'd be amazed at how many people click report and PM them.
Stay upbeat if you get this.
Study the tutorials and help the members.

f793
Reaction score
Me being one of the active members of ISS section I've never seen you as a moderator. With your "downsides" for your private server and drama all over it I don't consider you being a moderator in the section which I love and care about. I don't see professional manners in your posts and opinions. Don't get me wrong but there are people with better knowledge, experience and skills with ISS and English in general.

~

Reaction score
I can't judge upon how you act as a person because I've never seen any of your posts, with the application... Why have you decided to use different colours? It's a bit poor when you use different colours on a application in what you're trying to make yourself look professional.

Your reason for what sets you aside are quite weak, lots of people wanting to be moderator are willing to learn, this isn't new at all.. Finally, change that you're on 24/7, I hovered over your name, if you're on 24/7 it should say you're online! lol..
HtkGDcV.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I can't judge upon how you act as a person because I've never seen any of your posts, with the application... Why have you decided to use different colours? It's a bit poor when you use different colours on a application in what you're trying to make yourself look professional.

Your reason for what sets you aside are quite weak, lots of people wanting to be moderator are willing to learn, this isn't new at all.. Finally, change that you're on 24/7, I hovered over your name, if you're on 24/7 it should say you're online! lol..
HtkGDcV.png
Besides school, my friend.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as an experienced member of the Infestation / WarZ MMO section I would have to say you would not fit the role of moderator. Nothing against you as a person, or as a community member but Moderators are essentially our parents. It may look easy but if you jump right in, you will fail. Personally, I have not noticed you're active support towards the community. Simply releasing content to the masses does not make you a good moderator, it makes you a good community member. Help out, notify people they are in the wrong section. Simply reporting a post is not enough. You want your presence to be noted by the community in a positive way, helping them learn the rules of the section and making the best decisons on getting help / finding what they are looking for.

Just my thoughts on the matter sorry if any of this came off ignorant / rude, I did not mean it that way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he would be a good admin he is all ways talking the truth if something is poop he will not lie he is also all ways to the point and never trys to hide behind words he also makes a awesome emu that you should all try! but in all fact he should get admin i vouch for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back