Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MabboCMS - "Because looks DO matter!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Though I will continue developing MabboCMS privately, I have withdrawn my project thread, and I will refrain from posting anything related to this/ any further developments publicly.

I have discontinued public development for MabboCMS due to a massive rip. It's not the fact that users have appreciated my design, and used it on their CMS. But, the fact that it's being used as other users' CMS', without ANY credit given to myself within (even inside the CSS, etc), is enough to annoy me, understandably.

Examples of where my design HAS been ripped and used, are as follows;

- Zap Hotel
- HabboRP

I'll update it, until my thread becomes closed.

One unhappy Jak,
~Jak

Last edited:
Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FIRST!

Holy, poop. Im in love with this. It is the sexy design I have ever seen. Ever. You need any help, contact me.

The demo account is not working but I just made my own account.

2things I dislike: How the sitemap is so large. How you have a featured campaign and then hot campaigns. Maybe make the featured campaign your site map? Idk. I trust you with this and I hope this gets completed.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

I have a strong feeling your gonna do amazing things with this.

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thankyou for the feedback so far, I'll give a more indepth response soon, when I'm not on my mobile... :)

~Jak

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the best CMS Dev Ive Ever Seen. Sorry but, its the truth. Good Job! 105/10

Lol? Thankyou, it's not the best - though I feel it's definitely an improvement..

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
My dic* is standing right up bcuz of that snexy style!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, right...? :) Thankyou, I guess :p

~Jak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Change the minimail box color on the /me page please, it looks ugly in red.
Anyways, the layout looks rly nice ;)

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the kind feedback! :)

PeJump, I plan to fiddle with colours, just to get it 'a-ok'. I definitely am not ditching this project :). If possible, I'd like a much better looking retro community. These days, people focus too much on performance, and speed. Whilst this is OK, we've got some ugly bloody hotels; not naming any names - I don't want flaming :).

Whilst I'm on my own thread, if you fancy joining my hotel; - feel free :). I aim to emulate Habbo visually, as much as possible. (Y)

THANKYOU! :D
~Jak

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unsure as to how the index should look, so drew up a very conventional homepage, and will start coding it, shortly!

k2XAT - MabboCMS - "Because looks DO matter!" - RaGEZONE Forums

Likes? Dislikes? I'm not too keen, and if you aren't, got any ideas? ;)

~Jak

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unsure as to how the index should look, so drew up a very conventional homepage, and will start coding it, shortly!

k2XAT - MabboCMS - "Because looks DO matter!" - RaGEZONE Forums

Likes? Dislikes? I'm not too keen, and if you aren't, got any ideas? ;)

~Jak

Make a new Index, don't just use everything that Habbo have as it is most used design.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back