mafl_helper

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Here is my code for the buff pang:
Code:
MaFl_Helper
{
	setting
	{
		SetOutput( false );

		AddMenu( MMI_DIALOG );
		AddMenu( MMI_NPC_BUFF );

//	 ( SKILL ID, ????, ??? ???? ??, ?? ??, ????(ms) )
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_QUICKSTEP,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_HASTE, 20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_CATSREFLEX,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_CANNONBALL,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_MENTALSIGN,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_HEAPUP, 20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_BEEFUP,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_CHEER_ACCURACY,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_RIN_SUP_SPIRITUREFORTUNE,	10, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_RIN_SUP_PROTECT,	10, 1, 129, 86400000 );
SetBuffSkill( SI_ASS_HEAL_PREVENTION,	20, 1, 129, 86400000 );
		SetImage
		(
			IDS_CHARACTER_INC_000703
		);
		m_szDialog= "MaFl_Helper.txt";
	}

	SetName
	(
		IDS_CHARACTER_INC_000704
	);
}

and attached are the buffs that I am getting... What's wrong with my code?
 

Attachments

  • regbuffs - mafl_helper - RaGEZONE Forums
    regbuffs.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 67
Lol, there was already a topic about this...
#closerequest

You are a moron. You think I havent already read that thread? In fact, if you CHECK, I WAS THE 2nd TO LAST POST.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

mafl_helper_ver12 its the right one

i have to put mafl_helper_v12 in place of mafl_helper?
 
No, wait, what's wrong. From the pic, it shows everything was done correctly.

Also, don't listen to DopeFlyff. He couldn't help anyone even if he had all the right information in front of him. ._.
 
Okay, I looked at your code closely. Yes, it should be on MaFl_Helperv12, but another thing is that Prev won't work. Prev is a self buff and a Buff Pang acts like an Assist class which means if it can't be cast on others, it can't be cast on the player. Same with GT since it's a party skill.
 
Okay, I looked at your code closely. Yes, it should be on MaFl_Helperv12, but another thing is that Prev won't work. Prev is a self buff and a Buff Pang acts like an Assist class which means if it can't be cast on others, it can't be cast on the player. Same with GT since it's a party skill.

I've had it working once before on another server but then wiped my computer clean and restarted... so I know it's possible..



Perhaps telling what file to edit would help? there are TWO character.inc files. one in resource and one is in resource/model
maybe there are more??
 
...no. If you don't know which one, then you won't learn anything. Already gave you a lot of info. Search and find out what you need to do.
 
Ehrm the reason for that is, the buff pang in flaris isn't MaFl_Helper, but MaFl_Helperv12 or w/e its called.

It's two separate NPC's.

So basically what you do is, add the buffs to the MaFl_Helper12

I think it's possible with Prevention as well, I've seen it before if it isn't me imagining.

Best thing is to try some buffs, watch the result, and you got some knowledge.
 
Back