MainServer dont start -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have a Problem with my Server!

My Server Settings:


AuthConfig:

Title = "Login Server"

NumberOfThreads = 20
KAL = 19e40333
ODBC = "KAL_AUTH"
SubNet = (("127.0.0.1" "255.255.255.0"))
CMDSubNet = (("127.0.0.1" "255.255.255.0"))
Country = 0
NMAuthSvr = "127.0.0.1"
NMAuthPort = 10020
NMGameCode = 59
NMServerCode = 1

System = "1, 4 ,5 ,6, 9"
Event = "0 ,1"

MailServer = "127.0.0.1"
MailFrom = "KAL_AUTH"
MailTo = ""

DBConfig


Title = "Database Server"

NumberOfThreads = 20
ODBC = "KAL_DB"
SubNet = (("127.0.0.1" "255.255.255.0"))

System = "0 5 6 8 9 10 11 12 "
Event = "0 1 2 4 5 6"
Country = 0
;MailServer = "127.0.0.1"
;MailFrom = "KAL_DB18_3"
;MailTo = ""


Main


Title = "Fun Server"

NumberOfThreads = 2
ServerId = 1
;AgeLimit = 15
System = "0 5 6 8 9 10 11 12 "
Event = "0 1 2 4 5 6"
Country = 0
port = 30001
;MailServer = "127.0.0.1"
;MailFrom = "KAL_MAIN18"
;MailTo = "[email protected], [email protected]"



Server working but i want to play only with no-ip.

yourip.no-ip.biz

I set this server.ini und config.pk

I have to change any other things an my Serverfiles??
 
Ok thanks is Fixed but now i have a new problem with md5 checksum!
I edit the config.pk und start the game get "youre Expelled" Md5 checksum error on Mainserver?

Can anyone help me?
I found a guid and load the md5 tool but i dont unterstand it!?
 
Upvote 0
use md5 tool to check ur config.pk/e.pk/engine.exe/protect_.dll md5 password,then all that md5 pass must match wyt MD5 Client File Cechsum Protect in ur config.properties in ur server file or use this and u don`t have md5 Cechsum protect and no more kick^^
 
Upvote 0
Back