Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maka's RageParty v2

Reaction score
some of you may know (and actually went to my last party) that im having a party very soon, the last party was amazing and we all had a fantastic time, so i thought to myself, what better why to mark my return to the hallowed halls of RageZone then to have another party, but this one is gonna be special! im hoping that the big man mental himself will be coming to party his welch butt off. so if you live in leeds or can get to leeds then you will be welcome to come drink and puke all night long, and you are all welcome to stay over the night :) its gonna be wild just like before, ask Exclamation, Pukey(SIC), masterD and strider!!!

come drink be merry

leave ur dates that you think we should have the party on and ur name if your defo coming, every1 that came b4 is expected to come again and if you dont i will hunt you down with my retired GM blade and kill ur asses

P.S We may all be lucky and Ragezones LEGEND may be there (apart from me who we all know is the most legendary GM ever, closely riveled by Sir MentaL himself) DonTonberry, stand up and be applauded as the man who singlehandly took down the server :D (you better be there boi or i will hunt you down)

EDIT: Mods make this sticky plz

Last edited:
Reaction score
*claps hands*

don i will even pay for you to get to leeds, you have to come it aint gonna be right without ya!

:hail: DonTonberry :hail:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
errr i'll try com if snake and ja do :) we r off for a week in Febuary so that might be good time :)

edit: minnar van dontonberry ;)

Back