Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make TGA files an easy spot or work with them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont use this other then for preview of the TGA`s cause Photoshop way better but dont allow previews in windows explorer

So figures I would share this(a lot of us seam to be working in the same area on are servers as of late I found)

Maybe just maybe 3dmax 2011 find its way to you all sometime soon :eek:tt1:

Sorry about that link was not working for me but it was on my end so link readded

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya not sure how it is to use but just for the fact you can see TGA previews in windows explorer is worth a ton of time cause you don`t need to open to see what picture is in the TGA

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is a Trial Version ...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

use: after install -> open windows explorer and see all images like: " PSD, TGA, DDS, TIFF, DNG*, PDF, AI*, PS*, EPS*, PCX, PICT, JBIG, JP2, PBM, SGI, RGB as well as: Maya IFF*, Google Sketchup SKP* and others. "

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

btw: Windows Explorer Thumbnail Generator for Windows 7, Vista & XP - 32 and 64 bit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep I figured I would not crack it due to people know when it come to servers and photos only real edit power will do (photoshop)

Sorry I left that its a trial out I should have said something:blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for personal use for sure but if I was going to reshare as a full version I would crack it(as I do with most my shares)

like for say 3dmax 2011 not everyone will shell out $4000usd and more so if they just use for a file or 2

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or just install directx SDK

then you can view all .dds and .tga as thumbnail, change their coding + alpha and export to editable version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Single User License - US$15

Well maybe your right ill just let people buy there own.

I was going to release this but ill just leave it up to you all to buy it.

or just install directx SDK

then you can view all .dds and .tga as thumbnail, change their coding + alpha and export to editable version.

Reason I posted this and the others is they are around 15mb total and can do the same as the SDK is around 800mb and I dont need to export them. I just open and edit, MIPS, Alpha you name it as well as easy convert to any type of file.
How ever your right that the SDK has alot of other uses

Back