Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Makeing a Flyff Server V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i tried to open mysql it said it was unable to connect to the local host and when i installed it didnt ask for a password. ive tried reinstalling it a hundred times

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i tried to open mysql it said it was unable to connect to the local host and when i installed it didnt ask for a password. ive tried reinstalling it a hundred times

Are you sure you've already done it a "hundred" times? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried everything here Step by step but it still seems to be V11, i cant Peirce Weapons, i cant Awaken Helmets and things, AND the option menu is still configured The V11 way. i am using the V12 client. The Last link when you go to download it, are those V11 data.res Files or something, would that be why im stil in V11 XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't connect to mysql, What i suggest you to do is uninstall any thing related to mysql ( exclude navicat )

Then go to your programs file and delete the MySQL folder. Then restart your computer.

Install mysql again and it should work.

This is because you might have installed a previous version of MySQL and when you uninstall it, It merely wipe out a few files only ( obviously excluding the password files ). This will cause you unable to connect unless you use the previous password you entered when installing MySQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

im a noob by making flyff servers i was just doing habbo. but where can i find a good client? i think a flyff private server is really nice!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like The monsters are "atking for other guy?"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
every time I attack, a message "you cannot atack" appears because happens that ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI, but i have the problem of password, and change to MD5, but error of password continue.

I look of case sensitive, but notyhing.

I hash reverse md5 in db and the password is this: kikugalanettest

But give wrong passord too.

Somebody fix this problem?

Thx!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx u for every thing I will try to made up !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i spawn something of v12 my character crashes,any help? =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Msql Dowload link DEAD DEAD DEAD

i need this pleas =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i start the loader the background is flyff v.1 and if i go in character select then the window will shutdown ....

can anyone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back