Making a 97d+99i Server & Client

Re: [Guide] Making a 97d+99i Server & Client

hello all write me to skyoe ludoto922 pls.
Server is on but i can;t make account how ;(>
 
Re: [Guide] Making a 97d+99i Server & Client

i really like this it's very usefull but my antivirus detects an virus in launcher / main ...


how is this possible,detects this in MuServer and in Client:/::ehh:
 
Edit: wrong thread. how do I delete this message?
edit again: sorry i am not trying to spam i just don't know where the delete button of this post is lol.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys , there are no viruses inside any of the files , the main has always been recognized as a virus by the anti-virus programs ! there are no viruses..
now to my problem : i have changed every IP i could find , but i still get the "could not login server " error ...why ? how can i fix this ?
it is meant that when i try to connect to the server , i automatically get DCed...
 
I get this error when i try to run MUServerStartup:

MemmeR - Making a 97d+99i Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Server startup - all done
when start launcher - server online
when try to login an click login window --->> connected to server not display username and password window how to fix to login to server ??? where is my mistake :blink::blink::blink:
 
Hello everyone,

I have a problem. When I try to connect to the server it says you're disconnected from the server, right at the beginning. Does someone have any idea how to fix this? I've checked my ip files like 5 times each and the ips are correct. Also my ip is real. What can be the problem?

EDIT:

I've solved my problem by downloading a new client. If anyone wants the client you can download it from:

P.S. replace your launcher with the launcher in the .rar. Have fun!
 
Last edited:
do we have the updated links ??
it's not working on me here :((

and is this season 4 w/ new items like

uber sets ????


i got it DOWNLOADED but it already

has a TrojanWin32/Aegrus VIRUS on all links ,,

UPDATE links please with no VIRUS ,,,
 
Last edited:
Good Tutorial, Managed to make in Online + Playable to other but one question,

How to make Pk Server? Also how to Change the Loading Screen from Dauns to my own -.-?

u can change loading screen with making ur own and maybe using mus@nek tools

or
find on mu skins section good loading screen annd replace it with the currently one in ur client.
 
MemmeR - Making a 97d+99i Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums


Hey! as u can see in picture I can't choose server in MSSQL.
I've tried about 10 differet instalations, but all show the same. Btw, I got win7 64bit x86, and its the main promblem, imo. Also I got dificulties with instalation, I should instal it through C:\SQLEVAL\x86\setup\setupsql.exe , not a normal way how in guide.
Can you help me, please?
Thanks!
 
Back