Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making a interlude server on Windows L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE] Making a interlude server on Windows

wo wo wo!!!! why that??? --->
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

wo wo wo!!!! why that??? --->

ok man a little problem... u dont have db fulli installed or w/e its the db reinstall it or try doing it manualy with navicat

and asdf0rakos man... edit ure hosts file c:\windows\system 32\drivers\etc\ and add
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 L2testauthd.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 L2authd.lineage2.com

one of this should work and the first one is allready in so u wont get confuzed... and the secound thing u can try is following the guide and use l2encdec and decrypt l2.ini add ure ip and encrypt it... if that wont work u can be sure u made a mistake...

and as for my problem if anyone has it this is one of the simplest solutions ;)
helping thos who have navicat and have this problem

highlight and right click on character table. When you right click a list of options will come up scroll up to desing table , now scroll to the bottom and right click . Click add feild then name it apprentice set it to be decimal and uncheck the allow null box. anyways i remembered how to do this since i had the same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,
First thanks for you good tutorial ^^,
When I Launch RegisterGameServer.bat I get this error:

:alienmental:

I tried to create it in Navicat but it doesn't allow me the name with a dot

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol cuz u dont need dots... just create l2jdb and then use that installer in tools.. offcourse edited to the mysql bin folder...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Found where was the problem ^^, Navicat was on C:/... and MySql on H:/... I've just copied and paste Navicat in Programfiles of H and it works but now with the client side when I try the: l2encdec -s l2.ini
I get the same window but with"Stream error detected during decompression."
"There was an error durring inner processing."
And the file dec l2.ini wasn't created

Sorry for my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

u need patcher.exe first then it will work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

THx for helping me ^^, I've to launch Patcher.exe right ? cause when I launch it it says "Cannot create backup dir <or it already exist>
I've tried: patcher.exe rd /s /q backup, but I get the same error

I've done a Check File (and get the same error)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Nargen said:
-After that will appear a new connection, into connections field, called Localhost. Right click on it than choose NEW DATABASE. A small window will popup asking for the DB name. Use the name l2jdb than click ok. Well done DATABASE created !
I've done thins before, but last time I had to click left click on it, or else New database window wont open. So happened now. It wont open, and when I click left click on it, comes message: "2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)"
What I have to do?
I'm confused because last time when I did it (with other pc), I didnt even have network on. Now I tried to unplug network cable, but it did same..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

THx for helping me ^^, I've to launch Patcher.exe right ? cause when I launch it it says "Cannot create backup dir <or it already exist>
I've tried: patcher.exe rd /s /q backup, but I get the same error

I've done a Check File (and get the same error)

i got the exactly same problem like you.. anyone can help our problem??
i think it's because our system files are not fresh... >_<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Blah, now my RegisterGameServer.bat doesnt work. It says much text about java. And top of text it says : Last packet sent to the server was 0 ms ago.
WARN : SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 08S01
ERROR : Communications link failure due to underlying exception:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and asdf0rakos man... edit ure hosts file c:\windows\system 32\drivers\etc\ and add
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 L2testauthd.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 L2authd.lineage2.com

one of this should work and the first one is allready in so u wont get confuzed... and the secound thing u can try is following the guide and use l2encdec and decrypt l2.ini add ure ip and encrypt it... if that wont work u can be sure u made a mistake...

NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!! i tried all the ip and still it stucks when i choose a server to play.

i want to play alone on my own pc :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What rev 1686 means and how do i get rev 15... the one you mentioned becouse i get the same error that was posted on page 2 about java mising aprentice ...... plis help im using Navicat 8 and mysql server 6.0 and java 6 update 2, i folowed the tutorial exactely

The guide for C5 serveres worked perfectly on hero 1711 pack but this one keeps giving me an eror when in push the start buton. BTW the client is instaled on other computer and the same poop hapens when any of my friend try to log

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

English

when I go to configure the Internalhostname with the IP of I scheme of the server (10.0.0.10) simply I scheme them of the net I do not connect, what he needs to configure when goes to play itself in net?

Internalhostnae = 10.0.0.10
system = 10.0.0.10
host =

127.0.0.1 localhost

my-no-ip.servegame.com nProtect.lineage2.com
my-no-ip.servegame.com update.nProtect.com
my-no-ip.servegame.com update.nProtect.net

Portug

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx man...
anyway, can someone upload the file in http://forum.ragezone.com/f324/share-reuploaded-tools-281215/ into another link, because i can;t download from there >_< please... thx...

ehh ppl use some brains and read the errors this goes for u too axea u cant create backup files cuz u already have a backup folder in the system folder each time u run the patcher u need to remove/store or whatever... the backup folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

English

when I go to configure the Internalhostname with the IP of I scheme of the server (10.0.0.10) simply I scheme them of the net I do not connect, what he needs to configure when goes to play itself in net?

Internalhostnae = 10.0.0.10
system = 10.0.0.10
host =

127.0.0.1 localhost

my-no-ip.servegame.com nProtect.lineage2.com
my-no-ip.servegame.com update.nProtect.com
my-no-ip.servegame.com update.nProtect.net

dude im sry to say this but ppl like u should never try this things... sry man face it ure a noob xD... anyways if u want to run the server on local ip that means u wont be playing with ppl on net enter 127.0.0.1 but if u are go to google write whats my ip ull get the page and enter ure ip...

but seriously man.. u will need like a week to run this server at that speed..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I launched the server and the game but when I create my character he have no HP and no MP and I can't Start, here is a screen of the Game Server Console:

:alienmental:

Back