Making a interlude server on Windows L2J 

I have a quick question. When i startup the login server and the game server I get wrong hexid....I did what the tut said and ran the thing for the hexid and copy and pasted it into my gameserver config but I still get wrong hexid.....Any ideas
 
step 6
"-Now go into ur LOGIN folder. Run the file "RegisterGameServer.bat"."

i can't find the "login" folder

help? where do i look for it?
 
guys i rly need help on this.... first of all does anyone did that and worked on vista ??? i get several issues when i start startlogin server and gaveserver.bat pls help me out ty all :)
 
hello all.. i would rly like some help.... im using vista ultimate 64 bit well everything goes pretty well till i run start login server ... at the last line server is listenng and rdy at 127.0.0.1 2103 port if im correct and when after i start start gave server .bat it stucks in a line and freezes it does no more stuffs... could anyone help me with this pls? is that the vista or?
 
I think this could be vista but im not sure
and if you would like more help post this in the help section ;)
post the lines where it stucks :P
 
hi all...i have an problem after i finish with l2encodec all works good.....but when i try open l2.exe from system folder nothing happens..do u know why?
 
Same problem as paguba. The server worked great for a week but then i had to change external ip and now nothing happens when i click the l2.exe.
 
hello nargen look i need some help i always use your guide to make servers but now i got a fking error :/ the gameserver console says :

Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums




hope u can help me plix...
 
Wow, I actually got my server to run after a day of messing with the files and yes, there are many things u left out in the guide, but still you've earned my respect :D
 
step 6
"-Now go into ur LOGIN folder. Run the file "RegisterGameServer.bat"."

i can't find the "login" folder

help? where do i look for it?

When downloading the server pack some pack do not have the login folder because there is no new update on that folder. So download the stable version with the login folder
 
I have a quick question. When i startup the login server and the game server I get wrong hexid....I did what the tut said and ran the thing for the hexid and copy and pasted it into my gameserver config but I still get wrong hexid.....Any ideas


This may be a problem....
Make sure that u clean the hexid first....
then u choose 1....

after the command window closes u should find hexid(server1).txt or else u have mistake before this step.
 
I have the same problem as Knulla and Pagube. The problem is that I have no l2.exe in the system folder, so I tried using the "LineageII.exe" in the main game folder. The update window opens up and it tell em all files are downloaded, then I pressplay and nothing happens.
 
Back