Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making Own L2 Server L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanna make own L2 private server, I need help someone that could explain me clearly in msn or icq how to make one. I want to make one for free, im making it for around 5~10 people only friends.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I wanna make own L2 private server, I need help someone that could explain me clearly in msn or icq how to make one. I want to make one for free, im making it for around 5~10 people only friends.

i laugh at you :p use the forum! thats what its here for and obviously the all powerful search button :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know about search buttom -.-, just too many topic with that info i don't know which one is correctly to just own l2j server for free.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hauhauahau so u say there is too much threads about it but u had to make one more asking something thats been shown in a thousand other threads? o_O
my advice try to read one of the guides and maybe ull understand how to do it urself (they r all helpful and are for free l2j server XD)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back