• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Manga VS. Anime ~ Vote.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
depends on the anime/manga u talking about.
ie: for KHR i prefer the anime, i love the anime but it stopped and now i read the manga
for bleach... manga for sure, looks alot better
OVERALL i like anime better because ppl actually move and its faster, 1 chapter of manga can be 2-3 minutes on an anime episode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also prefer anime. i never read manga so for me there's no problem with different stories.

actually watching Bleach and Naruto. i wont list all the closed animes i saw ;p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anime / Hentai

Manga doesn't wiggle/bounce and manga doesn't have sound, and it's quite hard to use mouse with 1 hand only(or to turn pages if bought in rl).

MetaPro - Manga VS. Anime ~ Vote. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do like anime, but I prefer manga because it gives me more imagination space. And an overall sense of achievement upon completion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd also go for anime, but the downside is the filler episodes...
I dislike that, so I switch to manga.
Like them both but still prefer anime.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Ofc i'd prefer Anime, i don't like reading manga tho i need to read it sometimes due to high curiosity rofl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I more often prefer anime, but sometimes the manga is better. For example Love Hina, I can't stand the anime, it's so crappy compared to the Manga.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like manga coz its faster and I like anime because of the action. I guess I am a fanatic of both ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
going with manga first,manga slightly faster than anime

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What get's me excited for an Animé is how good the Manga was... however, some conversions have been done so badly it's a real shame. Animé that never where Manga? Well, there are a lot of feature length productions, either film or OVA, which are very good. But I've not found many series that I really like.

Back