MangEmu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
32
Reaction score
23
MangEmu - MangEmu - RaGEZONE Forums

​
MangEmu strives to produce clean, fast, and exploit free code for the masses. There are two development chains, both are compatible with each other. One chain is for Windows based server environments and one for Linux based server environments. Please post any bugs and bug fixes you find, it will help a great deal with the development of MangEmu. MangEmu is currently developed under the MIT license with koolk's MapleStory Encryption classes.

The Linux chain hasn't started yet, mainly because Linux won't install on my home server. This will change soon.
​



​
 
Last edited:
You might want to wait a few days and start off at v88 if possible. I can grab packets for you by then and stuff if needed.
 
Yay, a real development. All I see are stupid CMS Development threads like aeroCMS and stuff.
 
v88 would be the next big thing. The arrival of DBs and the potential system along with Chaos bosses would be a great addition to any server.

I bid you luck on this.

EDIT: Looks like the patch file is already up:
 
Last edited:
I'm planning to use a make file, I had trouble with disk drives so I installed Ubuntu through Wubi to find out LPVM doesn't work with Lucid. In the mean time I'm going to port the code over. I'm using Geany but that might change to code::blocks.

Note:
Directories in Geany piss me off.
 
v88 has dual bladers and it's not that glitchy in game. There's only been a few rollbacks on Scania and Windia since so many people returned to play dual bladers or something (windia ch 1/2 are completely full, the rest are about 75% full)
 
I suggest using cmake or automake so we dont have to fiddle around to make you're make file work with our own configuration.

I've had some bad experiences with cmake, namely Box2D. I've actually had to put down the project *gasp* for a different server development with a fellow member. In a week or two I'll start committing some changes and have it getting in game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back