Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mango Emulator (Source)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello habbo section!
I was looking for Mango's source code (for archive purposes) and couldn't find it. So I done the next best thing - I found a binary, decompiled it (it wasn't protected so I think it's a near 1:1 mapping with the original source code) and zipped it up.

Unfortunately, there is no SQL file included (I couldn't find it). If anyone does have it, posting it here would be of great benefit to the thread (hint hint).

Download link:
UPDATE:
Here is the full source code, all SQL included. Thankfully I have a library with all retro files on MEGA. All nice and zipped up for you.

Found this in the old release thread, I believe it is correct.

Heres a comment from the thread:

(http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/mango-emulator-937213/)

Here is a none Mega mirror

Enjoy. :wink:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love to hear the features of this emulator and is there anything special about it?

And what is the swf release?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love to hear the features of this emulator and is there anything special about it?

And what is the swf release?

Found this in the old release thread, I believe it is correct.
Mango Emulator for Habbo revision RELEASE63-201302071600-466653663

What is Mango?
Mango is an emulator written in C#. The project started roughly a year and a half ago as a project to develop a clean and stable emulator. Putting aside the missing features that the emulator currently lacks (heres hoping the community can do something nice) the emulator is stable and coded cleanly. I would like to thank meth0d for his Snowlight emulator & Snowlight database, some of the code used in this emulator comes from Snowlight and the complete database structure is also Snowlight.

Known Issues (will update if i discover more)
- RC4 doesn't decode data properly (Session.cs, Line 96)

Missing Features
- Teleporters
- Battle Banzai
- Wired
- Trading
- Freeze Game
- Pets
- Bots
- Snowstorm
- Fast Food
- Groups
- Exchange
- Moderation Tools / Chatlogs / Call for help

Screenshots
Testing with players:
6qUVdBf - Mango Emulator (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums
Console Screen:
dQGO31K - Mango Emulator (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Dependencies
It appears bitbucket has removed the .dll's as they were included in the release, will get it sorted asap
Mango uses NuGet to manage its dependencies, if you are using Visual Studio 2012 NuGet is already included, if your using an older version of Visual Studio download NuGet here: http://nuget.org/

SWF
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/relea...racked-911602/

Credits
Meth0d - Snowlight database structure and some code used from Snowlight
Tweeney - Helping update to the latest client
Leon - Ideas and motivation

Heres a comment from the thread:

(http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/mango-emulator-937213/)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Caustik can you add more details about this emulator like how stable is it? How many users can it hold? Is it worth getting on a public hotel? Does it need a lot of maintenance?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Caustik can you add more details about this emulator like how stable is it? How many users can it hold? Is it worth getting on a public hotel? Does it need a lot of maintenance?

Even though I'm not Caustik... I'm pretty damn sure this Emulator could hold over 400. I wouldn't recommend it on a public Hotel due to a lack of features and possible unknown exploits within the code. As for the maintenance, not really very much just needs more features coded into it and possible refactoring of some of the code. Would be nice to see someone work on this source however.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@
ησвяαιη that someone is probably not me haha.. I don't really code c#.. I hope someone makes it better tho :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie and say I know c# but this emulator looks great, I'm going to use it as a base to build on and learn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is another mirror:

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Snowlight but honestly it had a horrible database system. I set out to fix it, and found myself having to change more code than I could bear to change. Now the original repo is gone :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Snowlight but honestly it had a horrible database system. I set out to fix it, and found myself having to change more code than I could bear to change. Now the original repo is gone :(

Luckily there are some forks/branches/whatever you wanna call it available.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I've had followed up mango. Finished tons of stuff, moved to post-shuffle, teleports, football (thx to Leon), started wired, finished exchange, 90% of trades, start of groups,... Tons of stuff!

I can try to finish some stuff but I will need some help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sledmore was supposed to, but never released it. :/

He hasn't finished it, that's why. I'm sure if and when the time is right that he may. :p

I've had followed up mango. Finished tons of stuff, moved to post-shuffle, teleports, football (thx to Leon), started wired, finished exchange, 90% of trades, start of groups,... Tons of stuff!

I've played around with it. I had a look at it today and completed teleporters. Mind you, there's alot to be done.
Keep going! Some good would defiantly come out of it.

Reaction score
He hasn't finished it, that's why. I'm sure if and when the time is right that he may. :p

I've played around with it. I had a look at it today and completed teleporters. Mind you, there's alot to be done.
Keep going! Some good would defiantly come out of it.

I've stopped working on it at Dec 2013/January 2014. I've lost the source code in a HDD format. I'll try to retrieve it and publish here. But please, don't judge the code of trades, did more because of a test, and lots of things missing from it...

Back