• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MangoRP - Generic Roleplay Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Francis Joseph - MangoRP - Generic Roleplay Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Well this is the end, my friends.

At 14:49pm, MangoRP Emulator was completed.
I'm unsure of when it shall be released as I still need to archive and upload the files.
Thank you all for your support and hopefully we can see some amazing work done to Mango.

Both on the original and on the rp edition.
My only wish is that renames do not occur and credits are not removed.
Not only is it obvious due to the fact that the swf is unique but its disrespectful in the long run. This is my only wish and if you could respect me enough to do so then that would be amazing.

I'm evident there are no bugs whatsoever however, I will release an update every so often
with more features if all goes well.
Well done. Can't honestly wait to see the release thread! and to have it live and running. I've been watching this development from the day you posted the thread and I have to say I've seen lovely work. I thought it would take much longer though, but I was wrong. :). Glad to see a dev actually finished especially a RP emulator cause lets face it, a rp emulator is and was always needed since others are terrible.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good, nice to see a developer finish something :) Any estimate on a release date for this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Something has recently happened in real life and I'm taking a short break from retros.
Not that it concerns you whatsoever TheGeneral nor does it concern your sly comments.
I don't know why you're saying "/surprise" as if you know me on a personal level to know what my characteristics are like.

Secondly, isn't it a bit ironic that you're attempting to say its not going to release when your Arcturus thread has closed a number of times that only God knows. Please remove yourself from further discussion of my plans to save yourself further embarrassment. @TheGeneral

The emulator is completed and shall be released when I'm ready.
If you wish to doubt me then go ahead, its still going to be released when I'm ready.

I'm not here to please anyone so I'll wait until I WANT to release it.
Right now, I don't need to deal with this and its really not a priority as of now.

Sorry if I sound like a penis but personal matters come first when arisen.

Francis Joseph - MangoRP - Generic Roleplay Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You take as long as you need. we can clearly see you have put a lot of work in to the emulator and at some point it shall be released,
as Caustik said if you are not ready your not ready.
Ignore the stupid comments.

And I do hope everything is okay and you work things out soon :)

Reaction score
If he ain't ready, he ain't ready. I believe that the OP eventually will release his server, as the best time as he fits convenience. I won't talk about this matter anymore unless there's actuall some proof that the OP will not release it, so far he didn't gave any, so as far as I'm concern this matter should be over.

Next chats regarding this, without proof, will take a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back