Mangos Handler - How get equip high level armor

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
With the Mangos Handler I have set my 1 level warrior to level 100 and equipped him with dark iron armor.

Though when I start up the game, my warrior is totally naked!

When I tried to equip the high level armor I get the message that my character doesn't have enough proficiency to wear the item.

How do I get my character to wear the high level armor?
 
if you got high lv armor - high lv your self and modify your level to something lower than that armor, after a logout you lose the armor
just leave as a high level
 
With the Mangos Handler I have set my 1 level warrior to level 100 and equipped him with dark iron armor.

Though when I start up the game, my warrior is totally naked!

When I tried to equip the high level armor I get the message that my character doesn't have enough proficiency to wear the item.

How do I get my character to wear the high level armor?

that is plate armor so you will need to train the plate skill :)
 
Back