Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[MANGOS] Illidan instance Mangos 

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey,
Im wondering why Illidan and akama wont fight?
And when i try to hit illidan i just get that i cant attack him :S
Please help :)

gm mode is disabled? That is the first thing I would try. Illidan refused to fight me one other time and I believe it was because my character and friend somehow made it to 71. I think it might of been some sort of check in the system.

Zoibert, you are wrong. You have to have .gm off to fight illidan.

Note, to begin the fight in the latest mangos you will have to have killed all the other bosses before Illidan and you will have to have said to akama that you want to begin the quest. =] Works fine after you do it in the correct order.

Zoibert, you are wrong. You have to have .gm off to fight illidan.

Note, to begin the fight in the latest mangos you will have to have killed all the other bosses before Illidan and you will have to have said to akama that you want to begin the quest. =] Works fine after you do it in the correct order.

Yes, you're right, just tried it and it works, thanks xD

Any ideas how to change it. I found out that I sholud edit script called "boss_illidan_stormrage", but I don't know where may I search for it. I just want to come to Illidan and fight with him. I can't believe it's impossible.

Back