Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Latency Problem Mangos 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi poeple

Im running a deciated server with the mangos repack.

specs

2.4ghz quad core
1000mbits line
4 gig of ram
250 gig hard drive

The problem im having is weird everyone is getting latency problems of like 400 ms + i dont understand whats wrong ive had ascent on the deciated server and it run below 100 ms all the time for 70 or more players. i prefer to use mangos.

Could it be a problem with the harddrives speed. The current harddrive is a 7200 but it is full of space.

Please someone help me

Kind Regards

Relentless

well i got 2.33 ghz

ram 2046MB ( speed = 5,8 )
20/1 mb internet.

Free space 2046 GB.

i am runging with like 30-40 people and im fine :P
Ascent is alot better for serveres that got MANY players, but Mangos is the best becuse its so bug less, ascent is like a bug hell :-)

If you got that big lagg on 70 people, then go back to ascent, maybe its alot more bugged but the players dont care, they just waht to play for free :-)
( In some cases )

Regards
Dixo/KoGeRbArNeT/Silver

Back