Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[MaNGOS] Quality Server Auto Restarter

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[MaNGOS] Quality Server Auto Restarter...

Here is a very very simple process ID checker for mangos.exe and realmd.exe...

here is the config..

#Timer interval to check for crash (in miliseconds):
#Number of mangosd hosted on this comp: (0 = None, 5 = Max)
#Realmd hosted on this comp?: (1 = Yes, 0 = No)
#Name and path of mangosd.exe if you have renamed it: (List the number of mangosd.exe as defined above, one after the other. The exe files MUST all have different names from each other. Do not include paths!)
mangosd.exe
#Name and path of realmd.exe if you have renamed it:
realmd.exe
#Show Timer on start-up? (0 = Off, 1 = On. Default = 0):
#Number of lines to log when server crashes? Cannot be set lower than 10 as this would not be helpful for devs when viewing crash logs. The higher you set this the larger your log files will be.
#Log crashes? (Automatically disabled if number of mangosd > 1: 0 = Off, 1 = On)
#Name of server log if you have renamed it (multiple instances of mangosd.exe must have the same name for their log files):
Server.log

it's all included in the download..
but how simple is that!!
and its works like a charm...

DOWNLOAD:

this program USED to work... but now even after i redownload and replace the exe and config it says ".check files does not exist" when i first start the program or when it checks to see if the server is still running.

i can get it to run if i take of the check but it still gives that error once when it starts.

i found a old copy of this restart that worked fine but it didnt hide the windows (main reason i use this version) and it didnt hide itself. but that exe says "the application failed to initialize" and i dont remember where i got that version from. its version 1.0.0.0 according to the exe properties.

nvm. i finally figured out the only thing i changed was i uninstalled .net framework 1.0 and 2.0 (didnt think i had programs that used these and they put files all over the place) i thought it was just part of the programming app i installed and never used.

reinstalled .net 2.0 and now it works perfectly.

so if u get .check errors, install .net framework 2.0

THE GREAT DJRavine, Yamachi & Ryu...

Have All Moved To WoWPS.Org!

Why you May Ask because of the lack of resources RageZone Has given The Wow Section........

Please Come Over and Enjoy The Community Where Everyone Is Allowed To Ask Just The Most Simplest Question With Out Getting Abused

How i need this fail configuration, i have 2 wow servers ????.

People help please,where i can download shivajiva wow repacks(mangos,ascent,updates)what's URL on rapidshare or filebeam and what site

Last edited:
i set 60000 ms to check the server if it is crashed, it's not crashed but it restarts it every 60000 ms

Hi ! Have you another mirror download please ? because the link is dead ! thanks

Back