Mansion statue

I know, that's why I asked. What other stuff can u use it for ? NPCs ?
@lDonatorl : LOL. People love it = people have used it. And you don't believe it's a real model ?
Ofc you can use it for NPCs as well. You can use it for anything: Heal spawns, portal, item boxes, uhhh anything you want^^

It doesnt bob!~
Actually there's no difference. Only v5 and v6 make the items darker. v4 and 7 are pretty equal when it comes to the lightning
 
Take ..... THAT!
e1o14 - Mansion statue - RaGEZONE Forums

Get on your knees now, my lil error >:D
 
nice release bro.. your using my client files ??

haha no, I did everything myself :P

@HellSniper

Now I know why I didn't see a difference... v7 disables shaders and I have Shaders disabled in game anyways :P
 
Last edited:
Back