• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Manually translating RF servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have no idea how to navigate RF's game files
so Im here to ask if there's any way for me to manually make translations for the servers i play
I mainly play Russian servers since they are the only servers left around and while i have no problem playing on a Russian client some of my friends find it hard
how can I locate the game description files and edit the text for an english version for servers where the game master doesn't have the time to create an english translation of the game
or at the very least be able to input the base game in English and leave the new quests/items with either blank or Russian description

Back