Map Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
When I try to open a map in Atool, I get that problem. I already search if there's anyone else have common problem but I find no result. I already copy my model folder from client to the Atool folder but I still get the same error.

1711947178687 - Map Help - RaGEZONE Forums

1711947240234 - Map Help - RaGEZONE Forums
 
When I try to open a map in Atool, I get that problem. I already search if there's anyone else have common problem but I find no result. I already copy my model folder from client to the Atool folder but I still get the same error.

View attachment 258916
View attachment 258917
The Problem already says Model ID 2164 is missing on your resource.
The Other Error says that Terrain Texture ID 260 is Missing on the Map Texture Folder.
 
Upvote 0
Back