• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Maple Blade CMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know its posted already in the Repack and everything but i found out it has some what some fucked up parts and poop like that so i just wanted to re-release the fixed version everything is the same and everything just fixed all the bugs/erros it had.
DONT FLAME ALL CREDITS to BLADEMS!

Here is the link
BLADE CMS.rar

PS. Add MapleMs poop to the library!!! its legit!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This release fills my eyes with disgust.
I know its posted already in the Repack and everything but i found out it has some what some fucked up parts and poop like that so i just wanted to re-release the fixed version everything is the same and everything just fixed all the bugs/erros it had.
DONT FLAME ALL CREDITS to billybombill!
Fix'd.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Instead of posting a release, why not post a tutorial explaining what errors there were and what you fixed so others can learn from it? At least it's more respectable to the original author that way.

Reaction score
DONT FLAME ALL CREDITS to BLADEMS!

Here is the link
BLADE CMS.rar

PS. Add MapleMs poop to the library!!! its legit!

:$:... Calm your tits bro

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh SNAP! he summit omfg he is such a ***************************************************************************************************************** DAMN! what a p**sy i swear to god just cuz i was like who the f is he and he flamed me! lol w.e noob
lolwut?

I thanked Joren because... well he's Joren and he makes me laugh xD, and I thanked Rice because he made a good point

And I never flamed you... o.o

The most skilled web developer of MapleBlade CMS?
The only one ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao this is really old even if it was fix site.

Rairaven why would you want it just use something more Simple

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There isn't exactly a certain version for a CMS... really ranking is all the the version matters with, and that is easy to upgrade/degrade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahahha o.o

there arent certain cms versions. like for cype etc just go to rightmenu and change .version. to v83.

and for other cms just get v85 gd's. simple

but but but...the rank there no aran ><

Reaction score
but but but...the rank there no aran ><

code it in. get cype rankings and change it to cms=index instead of cype=main.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

guys use sparkcms its more easy and poop like that

yeh im using that ;P
its easier if you know how to html/php code and script.
it looks nicer to.

Back