Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private MapleStory 171 Source?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uhhh I'm just curious I haven't been in the MapleStory Private Server scene in years but im thinking about possibly starting up a server I've only seen I believe 4 servers that are not using anything below v62 So why is their no server emulator for GMS 171 on here?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my friend ima hook u up with the cream of the crop in terms of server emulators, the latest most advanced maplestory emulator emulating up to version 180. that's right, it's ahead of nexon

i will send it 2 u if u send $650 to my address on paypal: isrlalMAPLExCODERx@yahoo.ca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was referring to why is there like no server emulators for the latest version of MapleStory I guess I really fucked up my post.
I haven't been into the maplestory private sever stuff since 2008 when OdinMS source was leaked back then we used a server and the wz files that had to be stored server side I haven't seen any guides on how to setup a GMS server that really isn't out dated I've seen a ton of private servers that are running old MapleStory versions I'd rather run a version 171.

I can only assume their is possibly a new site that has replaced ragezone for being a leading site on private server development.

Reaction score
I was referring to why is there like no server emulators for the latest version of MapleStory I guess I really fucked up my post.
I haven't been into the maplestory private sever stuff since 2008 when OdinMS source was leaked back then we used a server and the wz files that had to be stored server side I haven't seen any guides on how to setup a GMS server that really isn't out dated I've seen a ton of private servers that are running old MapleStory versions I'd rather run a version 171.

I can only assume their is possibly a new site that has replaced ragezone for being a leading site on private server development.

Not really, people just stopped sharing their work, that's all.
Why share a v171 emulator when you can either sell it or use it for your own server, which will generate lots of revenue too?
That's^ basically the wide stance of those knowledgeable enough to either update their emulator to 171 or already done it.

Back