MapleStory 171 Source? Private 

🚫
Exiled
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Uhhh I'm just curious I haven't been in the MapleStory Private Server scene in years but im thinking about possibly starting up a server I've only seen I believe 4 servers that are not using anything below v62 So why is their no server emulator for GMS 171 on here?
 
I was referring to why is there like no server emulators for the latest version of MapleStory I guess I really fucked up my post.
I haven't been into the maplestory private sever stuff since 2008 when OdinMS source was leaked back then we used a server and the wz files that had to be stored server side I haven't seen any guides on how to setup a GMS server that really isn't out dated I've seen a ton of private servers that are running old MapleStory versions I'd rather run a version 171.

I can only assume their is possibly a new site that has replaced ragezone for being a leading site on private server development.
 
I was referring to why is there like no server emulators for the latest version of MapleStory I guess I really fucked up my post.
I haven't been into the maplestory private sever stuff since 2008 when OdinMS source was leaked back then we used a server and the wz files that had to be stored server side I haven't seen any guides on how to setup a GMS server that really isn't out dated I've seen a ton of private servers that are running old MapleStory versions I'd rather run a version 171.

I can only assume their is possibly a new site that has replaced ragezone for being a leading site on private server development.

Not really, people just stopped sharing their work, that's all.
Why share a v171 emulator when you can either sell it or use it for your own server, which will generate lots of revenue too?
That's^ basically the wide stance of those knowledgeable enough to either update their emulator to 171 or already done it.
 
Back