MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Cool, you've got the old af kms client!
Thanks for this list, i was looking for some clients on gmsdl but noticed that some of the clients were missing, and saw this post
<3
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Kimberly



I have the setups uploaded there, I'll leave a message if I upload any others

EDIT: There are some stuff being uploaded like v22 thms and bms v24 (real 1)
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Kimberly Here's EMS v57.

MSEA v15:

TMS v69:

UPDATE:
SEA v97
SEA v100:
SEA v101:
SEA v102:
SEA v105:
SEA v108:
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

sunnyboy Eric

Great! I will look into all of them and add them in OP as expected.

I will be slowly uploading EMS 116 (latest version), 115, 114, 113, 112, 111, 110, 109, 108, 107, 106, 105, 104, 103, 102, 101, 100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 89, 88, 87, 86, 85, 84. They are all on their Original setup files and Big Bang, so will take awhile.
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

sunnyboy Eric

Great! I will look into all of them and add them in OP as expected.

I will be slowly uploading EMS 116 (latest version), 115, 114, 113, 112, 111, 110, 109, 108, 107, 106, 105, 104, 103, 102, 101, 100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 89, 88, 87, 86, 85, 84. They are all on their Original setup files and Big Bang, so will take awhile.

Awesome. Looks like I won't need to upload any EMS's then xD. I updated post with all my SEA setups, now i'm uploading the following setups:

JMS:

v329 (note: this is NOT a setup, it's the original folder!)


TMS:




THMS:





GMST:


BGMS:


GMS (again, all of the below are real setups not folders):






v92
v95
v96
v111
v112
v118
v120
(will make a new MEGA account and continue this next weekend)

Let's see how fast MEGA deletes all our links.. RIP LOL
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Thanks so much for the release! Can wait to look inside and see what I can find!
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Added a lot, A LOT of manual patches for GMS.
Still working on EMS and it already take 3 MEGA accounts. Damn big size, but added some more.

When I am done with EMS I have more SEA patchers to upload, and than I check what the other provided. Thanks all for helping so far <3 Let's make this the biggest archive!
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Eric

@Kimberly Here's EMS v57.

Checked the .wz version (since finally almost done with uploading all the EMS clients I have which costed 4 MEGA accounts) and the .wz version is 66 and not 57. It seems like I really need re-check all the provided versions since they are not 100% accurate :P

But 66 is still nice since I don't have it yet, so will re-name, re-upload, etc.
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Eric



Checked the .wz version (since finally almost done with uploading all the EMS clients I have which costed 4 MEGA accounts) and the .wz version is 66 and not 57. It seems like I really need re-check all the provided versions since they are not 100% accurate :P

But 66 is still nice since I don't have it yet, so will re-name, re-upload, etc.

Seems some folders on gmsdl were wrongly named I guess for their mirrors.. I just hope you use more setups than folders (that's why I uploaded them) because they are more original and rare. ;P
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Seems some folders on gmsdl were wrongly named I guess for their mirrors.. I just hope you use more setups than folders (that's why I uploaded them) because they are more original and rare. ;P

Yeah all the EMS clients I have uploaded (and are already at the OP) are original setups :)
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Anyone have SEA 135-140 (any version in between)?
Lynx1213

Was close to give up, but...

b4404523c2d26bbccee3d818d660fbc1 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums


I am currently uploading it ^^

EDIT:
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Uploaded a zip of Direct Downloads for GMS v111, v145 & v161:

Let me know when you've downloaded please.
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Uploaded a zip of Direct Downloads for GMS v111, v145 & v161:

Let me know when you've downloaded please.

Sorry for delay. I didn't saw this post until much later and now its 4:30 AM ;;

Anyway, I already have two versions of what you've listed, but v111 isn't on the list yet.

Here's currently my GMS (post big bang) list I am slowly uploading:

16ba87f5c5fbedea7fd37b4f1a691d93 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums


Started the download and will verify v111 and add it to the archive as expected once it is.

Thank you for the contribution, Prince ^^;

will edit this post once its downloaded.

EDIT: After 4 MEGA errors it finally downloaded.
EDIT 2: v111 has been verified and will be archived. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

Lynx1213

Was close to give up, but...

b4404523c2d26bbccee3d818d660fbc1 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums


I am currently uploading it ^^

EDIT:

I found a link for manual patch mirrors for these few versions while I was searching if you're interested
 
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

If anyone needs SEA, PM me with the specific version.

I'm not going to have a public link (against OneDrive policy) or uploading any unpacked clients, sorry. These are just for archiving purposes as long as its within my legal means.

4YuubVP - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

5IDjmTL - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

LightPepsi1

If anyone needs SEA, PM me with the specific version.

This is an archive so being as selfish as I am would say I need all of them that we don't have yet :P

I am actually currently uploading all my SEA patches to MEGA and add them to list so feel free contribute any you've got if they are not the in following list:

Direct links:

0dfda90b52b2cd3b8d65cb9a65a32a5f - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums


b31e02b0acd7b33558b1ff5332ce122f - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

If you're afraid of a policy (not sure how Onedrive works) I highly recommend MEGA since they give 50GB for free EACH account.
 
Back