MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Taiwan:
v47
v69

SEA:
v93

Thanks. Can you also upload the MapleSEA v93-v95 patcher too?
 
A reminder that the links are going to be dead at OP in Feb because stack is discontinuing the service I am using. I archived everything I have locally now, but it's probably a good idea you archive everything too.
 
I've uploaded a few that were missing. I have more I might upload later.

Setups:
GMS v1.12 patcher:


GMST v1.00 Setup:


GMST v1.02 Setup:


IndonesiaMS v0.01 Setup:


Localhosts:
GMS v0.40 BETA Localhost:


GMS v0.53 Localhost:


GMS v0.55 Localhost:


GMS v0.97.1 Localhost:
 
KMS v1.2.1:

KMS v1.2.6:

GMS v1.07:

GMS v1.20:

GMS v1.89:


JMS v3.01:

MSEA v1.22:

I have JMS manual patcher files from v317 to v392.
But the client I have is v334. So the patchers from v317 to v333 cannot be used.
If there is one of these clients from v317 to v333, it will be very thankful if you upload it.
 
Last edited:
Tespia links are dead, is there a new one ?
83: Original patcher
84: Original patcher
85: Original patcher
86: Original patcher
94: Original patcher
97: Original patcher
101: Original patcher
106: Original patcher
107: Original patcher
108: Original patcher
109: Original patcher
110: Original patcher
111: Original patcher
112: Original patcher
116: Original patcher
117: Original patcher
118: Original patcher
126: Original patcher
127: Original patcher
132: Original patcher
133: Original patcher
134: Original patcher
135: Original patcher
137: Original patcher
138: Original patcher
139: Original patcher
140: Original patcher
141: Original patcher
142: Original patcher
143: Original patcher
144: Original patcher
145: Original patcher
146: Original patcher
147: Original patcher
148: Original patcher
149: Original patcher
150: Original patcher
151: Original patcher
152: Original patcher
153: Original patcher
154: Original patcher
155: Original patcher
156: Original patcher
157: Original patcher
158: Original patcher
159: Original patcher
160: Original patcher
161: Original patcher
162: Original patcher
163: Original patcher
164: Original patcher
165: Original patcher
166: Original patcher
167: Original patcher
168: Original patcher
169: Original patcher
170: Original patcher
171: Original patcher
172: Original patcher
173: Original patcher
this are deleted links
and cannot download any localhost of GMS
 
Last edited:
Looks like a task for
 
Final warning that all the links are going die real soon because STACK is discontinuing their free services. I will not re-upload everything yet again, so archive things while you can.
 
I've downloaded everything in this thread that is still available. There are some links on the front page that are down, and don't have alternatives elsewhere in the thread. I'd be willing to help re-upload, but I'm not sure where I could re-upload for long term availability. Anyone have any advice on that?
 
I've downloaded everything in this thread that is still available. There are some links on the front page that are down, and don't have alternatives elsewhere in the thread. I'd be willing to help re-upload, but I'm not sure where I could re-upload for long term availability. Anyone have any advice on that?

I think MEGA is still fine. Most links will be short term anyways, and can be reuploaded if people dl it again.
 
List of links from the first page that were down before I got to them, but not re-uploaded elsewhere here(afaik):

GMS Tespia Full Clients: v0.93, v0.96, v0.98, v0.99, v1.04

EMS Full Clients: v0.56, v0.74, v0.75, v0.81, v0.82, v0.92, v0.95, v0.96

SEA Full Clients: v1.06, v1.14, v1.27, v1.34

CMS Full Clients: All links on 1st page except: v0.15, v0.27, v0.29, v0.32, v0.35, v0.48, v0.59, v0.61, v0.64, v0.65, v0.67, v0.68, v0.72, v0.75, v0.87, v0.96

BMS Full Clients: v0.19, v0.24

KMS Full Clients: v1.2.366, v1.2.370, v1.2.371, v1.2.379, v1.2.391

TMS Full Clients: All listed on 1st page except: v0.05, v0.47, v0.69, v0.72, v0.77, v0.89, v1.33, v1.34, v1.42

GMS Patchers: v83 through v173 except v84

SEA Patchers: All listed on 1st page

BMS Patchers: v22-24

CMS Patchers: All listed on 1st page

TMS Patchers: All listed on 1st page

GMS Localhosts: v0.32, v0.56, v0.90, v1.11

JMS Localhosts: v1.31, v1.47, v1.51

KMS Localhost: v1.2.41

CMS Localhost: v0.27

I think MEGA is still fine. Most links will be short term anyways, and can be reuploaded if people dl it again.

Only problem with MEGA is it seems to only allow 50 GB per free account, and I've got 1TB of data, though, I could just make 20 accounts, if they don't limit IP addresses. It'll take a few weeks to re-up it all in that case.
 
Last edited:
Back