MapleStory CMS Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
70
Reaction score
4
Hey everyone. So a few days ago I decided to try to create a layout for MapleStory and came up with this:​
Ptolemy - MapleStory CMS Layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Updated Layout: Less Cluttered?
Code:
[url][IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

I hope you like it, if a lot of people like it I might as well try to make it a CMS. By the way, this is my first website overall that I have done in Photoshop, my past experiences are simply wallpapers, signatures and other. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the work but I don't like judging my work therefore I'm sharing this with you all. I'm not positive if the colors are matching but it seems alright.
Flame shield on :sneaky2:?

Edit: I've realized I messed up on the test for "Random GM & Random Character" as I left the font black and forgot to make it looked engraved into the grey -__-.
 
Last edited:
Haha thanks, I appreciate the comments :D. And yeah, I'll try my best to workout a way to fix it, maybe delete one column and just leave it for another page?
 
i see why it's called crazy cms ;)
pretty nice, just need to make it better for the eye
Thanks and haha I guess so! I didn't really plan the name though, it was just something that came out of my head real quick xD. By the way, does the yellow looks fine on the layout? It bugs me a bit..
Edit: If anyone is willing to help me on the layout, perhaps slicing and making it looks better, perhaps with a change of colors please PM me :D. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I think this is bump topic (Sorry) but i need the download link. This one is soooo beautiful :D
Sorry for bumping but i need to ask this. Search whole google for a nice CMS but this is the nicest i saw! Please reply!
 
ey

nice cms when are you going to release it of did you already release it
real nice job on the cms let me know where and how you are going to release it so we can download your nice cms

gr rakkertje18
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back