Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Hiring Everything, Top MaplestoryPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I will start off by telling you a little about myself, so you know what you are applying for, and what I am striving for.

My name is Jordan. I have been playing Maple since the beta. I have seen the game come from the hardest grinding MMO to where it is now. I have had godly funded characters, 1000$ invested, and normal whatever characters. I have a complete understanding for the game and are one of the games oldest players. This is my Maple experience.

I speak english, everyone on the team must be fluent in English. This will be a business, not a simple lets have fun server, but a true business. In order for a business to operate and grow, communication and customer service is key.

I am only 20 years old, but have already been the General Manager of a multi-million dollar business and worked as a Car Salesman at a very reputable Ford Dealership, 80k a year isn't bad for a 20 year old. My business prowess and know how is very high. I understand what it will take to make our server the premier private server of Maplestory.

I know exactly what I would like in my server and how I would like everything laid out. I do not know however, as to how I am going to get this server going, who will be working for me, or anything about it for that matter. I have littler experience in coding/gfx/database work. Thus I need a professional, dedicated team to help me.

I have the funds to pay all the upfront costs of getting the server started. Pay to team members will be based on percentage of incoming donations, after server costs. The more hard work we put in, the more money we will make.

I will give you an example of pay scale:

Extalia hosts on average 1200 players a day. If 10 people of that 1200, so only .0083% of the average attendance donate 10 dollars on any given day. That is 100$ a day. Now 10 is a very low donation amount. Lets say we only get that donation amount once every 3 days, so 10x a month. This is 1,000$ a month. 1,000$ - Server costs. Remains the pay, you will receive pay based on your % worth.

Now understand, that is a very low average donation pot. I have played on private servers that only host 25 people a day, where people have donated 100$+ alone.

The team that I hire should be:

Completely adequate and knowledgeable of all concepts of Maplestory:
~This includes, builds, items, maps, monsters, drops, potential, EE, pets, CS, etc.

Dedicated to the server:
~Always be on time for scheduled meetings
~Complete all given tasks on time

Completely adequate in their applied position:
~I'm not looking for someone that has a little college experience in coding, I am looking for someone that has previously coded Maplestory and understands everything involved in the coding of future servers
~Coders should know everything their is to know about coding maplestory, mobs, drops, items, npcs, custom features, bosses, potentials, vote points, nx, CS, etc...
~GFX should be completely fluent in design and be able to adjust everything knowingly
~Website design should be completely knowing of all tools and have the know how to handle any and all errors that will occur
~GM's should be all knowing of everything that has to do with Maplestory gameplay

I am hiring:

~ 2 Coders
~ 12 GM's
~ 1 GFX Design
~ 1 Website Designer

I am also hiring someone that has the know how to get the server up and running, this person will be paid a flat one time commission unless they double as something else in which case they will receive their flat commission and be kept on to continue to contribute and receive the rest of their % commission.

If you are interested, PM me with all your experience, time zone, age, the position you are applying for, why I should hire you, what availability you have.

If I like your screening information, we will have a phone call interview.

Again, this is not a fun mosey posey server (1k exp rate bs), this is going to be a high volume, high level of competition server. If you are worried about the things I will have included in this server, they will be discussed upon your hire.

This post will be checked daily for the next week or two, in which time, people will be hired and the server will being construction.

You are dealing with a professional business person, so please be professional in all contact.

Thanks for your time.

Happy Mapling

Aright, just finished reading everything. Why would you want to have a phone call with someone when you can just use Skype?

Name: Michael
Profession: C++ coding
Timezone: -8 GMT (pacific standard time)
Additional Info: I've coded previous servers and I actually give free scripts to help anyone who needs it, I like to help people regardless of pay just because I know how frustrating it is for people to stress over errors or bugs.
Contact info : Skype; stayrowdy

@TakeOverKyle It will be a skype call, I should have been more clear.

@Rowdy This is not a simple dip in and dip out type deal, I am "Hiring" people for a business

Well well, This should be fun :) Mr.Pepasone. Add me on skype leo.kin1, We will speak about it. If phone number is required it will be available I understand why you would need phone number. Since it's easier to contact others. Well we will talk more about it on skype :)

Alright, that's good to hear. I'll be sending a GM application to you in a bit.

can't tell if OP is troll or just stupid..
personally, I dislike people like you who try to run a private server as a business, it's disgusting and shameful behavior; (ie. Jay spending $3000 buying a DJ set off AncientMS donations) so if this server ever starts up I will keep a screenshot of this original post and fuck you over.

can't tell if OP is troll or just stupid..
personally, I dislike people like you who try to run a private server as a business, it's disgusting and shameful behavior; (ie. Jay spending $3000 buying a DJ set off AncientMS donations) so if this server ever starts up I will keep a screenshot of this original post and fuck you over.

at least he didn't spend it on weed, perhaps he can do something that's worth something in his life for once with this dj set.

Private servers are not a business :( They're for fun. What are you doing with the extra money? I understand server costs, but if you're looking for a BUSINESS, I see you want to make money for yourself...
Plus, from the post it seems like you have no experience coding, or even much with Maplestory. It looks like you're hiring people to do all the work for you (Sango?)...
Plus you want to phone interview, that's awkward :#

Just my opinion on the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back