• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] LanceStory :: v111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Introduction

Hi RageZoners, Amplify here. I am posting a recruitment thread for my v111 Maplestory Server, LanceStory. I realised that there arent much v111 Maplestory Servers around due to the presence of higher version servers and lesser jobs and items etc. in a v111 server. However, I am going to create a v111 server with phantom job, and also custom items etc. To do so, I will need a professional team to work with me as I can't do everything by myself. The server will be up as long as it's ready and it's going to be 24/7. I hope that my server can be the best v111 server around.

Aim

• To bring joy to maplers
  • To produce professional and experienced staffs in the future
  • To discover one's leading potential

Available Positions​

Web Developer [0/1]
Web Designer [0/1]
Server Developer [1/2]
Wz Editor [1/1]
NPC Scripter [0/1]
GM [1/1]
*Every job is a voluntary job. No pay will be given.

Application Form

Name:
Position:
Why do you think you deserve the job:
How active are you:
Personal info:
Experience:
Proof of experience:
(Additional format is allowed)

Contact

Email: amplify07@hotmail.com
Or PM me

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
Thanks for viewing ~ :D:

************************** In cooperation with Aztec Gaming Network************************

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Team Recruitment] LanceStory :: v111

Name:
Bryan Chai

Timezone:
GMT+8

Singapore

Position:
GM

Why do you think you deserve the job:
Cause I think I'm experienced enough, which is because I've made v83 servers before, and had handled the players in the server before, even though it wasn't really that highly populated. My past nickname around MPS was Rubburst and Hundredaire

Personal info:
I'm 14 this year, interested in basketball, but also a computer addict. I've just recently thought of coming back to play MPS because of the amount of free time I have. So yeah.

Experience:
Made 2-3 servers before, but failed due to the unstable sponsor I'd found back then.
One of the servers was plorifiedstory

Proof of experience:
No proof.

You can contact me in skype @ bryancwx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will look into it. Thanks for applying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Resigning Position. No attempt on recruiting staff along with inadequate development.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good Evening! , I hope you won't mind my slight ignorance if I provide a modified application format? :):

Name: Brandon
Age: 16 (Going on 17 (x -- The following month is my birthday.)
Timezone: Mountain Time Standard
Position
: GFX -- Web Designer/ Gamemaster (If applicable. In addition, I'd be more then happy to support with web development, as needed)

"
Why do you think you deserve the job" : After returning to the RageZONE + Gaming Community, I recently created this account. I'm highly experienced when it comes to designing website layouts and generalities. During the duration I owned private servers, I regarded server regulations for both my staff and players significantly. In the event any were broken by staff; immediate suspension of the current position would be upheld. I cannot assess any punishments for players; as it is circumstantial of the level of severity.

I am also very flexible with insecurities and issues, if it were to up rise, in the process maintaining a professional standard. I enjoy to converse with community members and would love to join this newly established one.

Personal Info/ Experiance / Proof of Experiance: I was a former retired private server developer and owner. I've designed website layouts, logos and a multitude of multimedia requests. However, due to priorities and unfortunate events in my life; there was an interjection to the amount of time I was able to be on the computer. Returning after aprox~ 6 Months, I'm now able to return to my regular agenda: which is currently unoccupied by anything other then academics and the internet. It's unfortunate that I cannot provide any prior work that I've done due to the external hard drive containing private server related media being missing. However, I will attempt to create any requests for GFX work and fill any applicable positions possible.

You may contact me via Skype: official.eliteop

Thanks very much for your time :wink: With best regards.

Accepted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump! We are currently recruiting staff members. Please submit an application accordingly with desired position.

We look forward to assessing your capabilities and potential to be a LanceStory Staff member.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Jordan Lyne

Timezone: GMT +11

Position: GM/GameMaster

Why do you think you deserve the job: I always wanted Experience in Maplestory but unfortunately I never got accepted. I have been one on ChickenMS for about 7Secs i Think i got to try one command. Which was !horntail i think then i dced and was not GM Anymore.

How active are you: Depending 5-8 Hours a Day or Longer Due Holiday

Personal info: I'm from Korea but my family is in Malaysia

Experience: ~ I made One Along time Ago. But Failed to Go Online Due to Money.~

Proof of experience: ~None~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why do you think you deserve the job: I always wanted Experience in Maplestory but unfortunately I never got accepted. I have been one on ChickenMS for about 7Secs i Think i got to try one command. Which was !horntail i think then i dced and was not GM Anymore.

Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, the GameMaster Position/s are taken. However, Amplify will forward with the final decision.

I bid you luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Denied. Sorry.
Reason : GM Slot is filled

High Society
Reaction score
What kind of stuff do you want the server developer to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump~ Please leave a reply or pm me if u r interested in any position :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back