• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MAPLESTORY] MapleArdor is hiring! [GFX & WZ Editor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome, MapleArdor is currently hiring!

MapleArdor - [MAPLESTORY] MapleArdor is hiring! [GFX & WZ Editor] - RaGEZONE Forums

Please take a look at the quotes below to read more about the positions that we are hiring and what we expect from you if you were to apply.

Note: If you are applying for the open GFX-Artist position, please note that we are looking for someone who does MapleStory related GFX artwork. Any examples that you show must be maple-related.

Note #2: All applicants must speak fluent English and have their own Skype account.
----
GFX Artist Position (requirements, etc.)
To apply for this position, you must know majority of the following concepts:

• Animated and/or still banners for website and/or forums
  • Transparent and/or still creations with free borders
  • Transparent creations with absolute no or very little amount of color
  • Transparent background banners for website
Wz Editor Position (requirements, etc.)
To apply for this position, you must know majority of the following:

• Able to delete/add a platform/object in a map
  • Able to recolor/resize an in-game item
  • Able to edit/add/change items (and boxes) in the cash shop
  • Able to color/change certain things in-game like when you click a character and see their char. info
  • Able to create custom medals, rings, etc.
If you have discovered that you fit the majority of the requirements for the position, please click the following discord link to get started!

If you wish to apply, please make sure you check your Private Messages on discord every few hours.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the applications have yet to be filled. Continue to apply!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multiple people have messaged me asking if I was still hiring, so I want to answer you guys here.
- Yes, we are. Feel free to send your apps in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please no longer private message me here on the forums with your application.
Interact with us through our Discord channel:

If you are interested in applying, message 'Sav' in discord. You no longer have to fill out the application. You will be evaluated by your communication skills and the answers you provide to any further questions.

Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Completely changed the layout of this thread to something more pleasing to the eye.

Applications are still open. xoxo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently was messaged by two applicants stating they wish to apply, I have messaged them both back and neither has responded.
If your discord name is 'Vi3tb0i2ty' or 'ginger' please check your Private Messages (click the three-person icon on the very left black side-bar of your discord channel to see any on-going conversations in the PMs)

If you wish to apply (or have already) please check your PMs frequently (every few hours preferably) that is where all conversations about your application will take place.
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP still looking for a GFX Artist.
Wz editor has been filled.

Message me here or on our Discord for more information.
All applicants must be maple-related. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump
Still looking for a GFX Artist. Feel free to PM here, on Discord, or leave a comment with your skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back