Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory]MapleRebirth v111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello. My thread was deleted for searching for a sponsor, but I don't really require it any more. MapleRebirth will be v111, and a mid to high rate server. I'm currently looking for team members.

Team members
I require the following:
  • Developers - Requires sufficient knowledge in Java. JavaScript knowledge is not required.
  • Beta testers - Able to play around an hour per day. Hamachi will be used for the beta test, unforunately.
I prefer if you are fluent in English. I don't want to waste my time trying to figure out what you are saying. Thanks for understanding.

Contact
Just PM me, and I'll give you my MSN/Skype. If you want to use Google chat, that's fine as well.

The rates will be around 250-500x EXP, 125-250x MESO, and 5-10x DROP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back