Maplestory NPC Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚫
Exiled
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Im working now on a Maplestory NPC Editor that allow you to create an NPCs easier.
Here is my progress:
  1. Total progress: 71%
  2. Npc editor interface: 100%
  3. Commands: 100%
  4. Simulator: 0%
  5. Advenced editor 100%
  6. Save, Load and etc.: 100%
  7. Search engine: 100%
if you have any questions or you want to help or give ideas you can do it here.
Becouse I working now on the simulator its will go slowly.
 
Last edited:
So pretty much, it's like... Well, like a website builder, (Example, freewebs, now webs,) except its with NPC's?
 
I was making something like this, I halted it for time. What language are you using?

I using C#. And I remind you:
If you have any idea you can put it here. It will help me very much
And thank you for your support!
And for you:
So pretty much, it's like... Well, like a website builder, (Example, freewebs, now webs,) except its with NPC's?
Well... kind of..
 
Last edited:
People in general don't need help making NPC. You don't need to compile to update. Even if it doesn't update for you, you can always make this.

PHP:
if (splitted[0].equals("!open")) {
    NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, Integer.parseInt(splitted[1]), null, null);

But regardless, good job?
 
Last edited:
Can you show us some screen shot, i don't understand, is it like ha creator but create npc
No its not like HaCreator
Layout 100% ?
Show us a pricture :?:
BarW54 - Maplestory NPC Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

BarW54 - Maplestory NPC Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

BarW54 - Maplestory NPC Editor - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Nice dude.
Oh C.. if it was c++ i could help some to train experince :3.
Goodluck.
 
Seems like a nice idea. Guess it'll help those people who are making servers without knowledge of NPC coding.
 
Good idea. Judging for the screenshots, it's still not idiot proof. But since it's still in progress, can't wait to see the finished product!
 
I don't know man...
I compliment your C# skills and creativity, but I just don't like the thought of complete idiots creating and releasing idiot-based NPC's with anywhere from NO PURPOSE to NO GRAMMAR.

Unless there is a tutorial in there that teaches the basics of javascript(or English...) or something, I'd rather pull out my noob-stick and stand at the ready in the release section.

But damn man, you're gonna be hella famous if you get that About button working with your name in it. Lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back