Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory private server for mac Web 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been out of the world of maplestory private servers since long ago... but know I want to come back but I'm having a doubt and I wonder if any of you guys can help me.

Recently I changed my pc for a Mac and don't wanna run a paralel for windows so... any of you guys know a private server with a client of mac... is this possible?? I remember few months... maybe 1 year or 2 ago I saw some servers with mac clients... but now... seems impossible to find one.. ty for your answers and help bye
:fanny:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I really doubt this is possible. It might be, but it just seems so unrealistic and makes no sense.

I run a macbook pro, and I simply loaded a windows partition, as opposed to running parallels. If you've got the harddrive space, I would really just suggest using a partitioned drive, it makes life so much easier, and works great for private servers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my friend unpacked the client a little for like v83 to be able to play on his mac

Not sure what version the OP is looking for. I play with v62 and MapleRoyals, ClassicMS, AltruisPW, and Noble Story all have OS X clients. They all use Wineskin to run the client.

Upvote 0
Back