• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Maplestory v62 portal glitch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! I wonder if someone know's how the portals works, likely where can I edit so it sends me to the correct place? As it is for me now when im entering a portal im spawning in the middle of the map and I want to spawn on the other side of the portal not in the middle of the map. If anyone could help me tell how the in and out in xml files works please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can find these under the correspondent XML file. If your map ID is X, look the same ID XML under your server files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ElmerBr yes I have tried to do that but I can't really get it to work.. what does e.x in00 and out01 means

Upvote 0
Back