• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory - V83] Looking for beta testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently working on a new v83 GMS-Like source.

Coding and testing at the same time has become very hard for me, so I'm recruiting a few to do the testing for me.
There is no need for an application, resumé, anything. Just simply send me your skype name and I'll add you.

There are, however, some requirements:
You must have Hamachi, because my network provider does not support portforwarding, and I simply do not want to waste money on a VPS.

What will YOU gain out of this?:
Since I'm not recruiting staff or anything like that, of course you need something out of this, therefore, once I establish an actual server, I will contact all beta testers and give them the whole beta testing set (items, weapons, etcetera) as a start, and they will also be able to do a few cool things normal players will not be able to.

So if you wish to become a beta tester, make sure you have Hamachi and either post your skype name in the comments, PM me it, or add me: claimme.emir

EDIT: Note to all beta testers!
The server will be running primarily 24/7, but can have a small downtime from 7-8 AM (GMT +1 Denmark Timezone) due to moving locations of workstation.
All errors, bugs, glitches and whatsoever should be PM'ed to me over skype.

To ALL of you rule-police out there, read this spoiler.
2. You may only open a thread if you already own a server - requesting someone for a server or a merge is not allowed. - I already own the server and have it up and running, ultimately making me not break this rule.
3. You may only post a thread here if you are looking for staff - you are not allowed to post your resume in the section. - Beta Testers are counted as staff on my server, considering you will soemtimes gain GM rank to test GM stuff out.
5. If you post a thread recruiting members; this may only be for a PRIVATE SERVER, forums, websites etc. without the intention of running a private server, will be infracted and have their thread removed. - I am recruiting BETA TESTERS (Members/Staff) for a PRIVATE SERVER which will not go public, and no, this is not an advertisement for a server, ultimatively making me not break this rule.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back