MapleSyrup - A C# MapleStory Client (In-Development)

github page is gone...
You haven't logged in for a year, hope all is well.
 
github page is gone...
You haven't logged in for a year, hope all is well.
Thank you for your concern. Yes, for now it's hidden away, I'm sure you'll be able to find a forked version somewhere. Since MS Classic came out I decided to take a step back in case certain IP holders decide whether or not they want to take action against projects such as this. On top of a lot of personal events going on, I don't necessary have the time to spend working on things like this. The last thing I did was create a OpenGL 4.6 backend, physics, character animation, and a few other things. I don't quite remember what else. I was going to release it but I don't even know if I have that updated source code anymore, I'll have to check my PC. If I find it, I will post it here.
Screenshot 2026-10-06 212805 - MapleSyrup - A C# MapleStory Client (In-Development) - RaGEZONE Forums
The project also has a C++ counter-part that runs smoother and loads both from WZ and NX, but I also haven't work on that in month. So, the project isn't necessary dead, I just don't have to time right now to dedicate to working on a project of this scale.
 
Thank you for your concern. Yes, for now it's hidden away, I'm sure you'll be able to find a forked version somewhere. Since MS Classic came out I decided to take a step back in case certain IP holders decide whether or not they want to take action against projects such as this. On top of a lot of personal events going on, I don't necessary have the time to spend working on things like this. The last thing I did was create a OpenGL 4.6 backend, physics, character animation, and a few other things. I don't quite remember what else. I was going to release it but I don't even know if I have that updated source code anymore, I'll have to check my PC. If I find it, I will post it here.
The project also has a C++ counter-part that runs smoother and loads both from WZ and NX, but I also haven't work on that in month. So, the project isn't necessary dead, I just don't have to time right now to dedicate to working on a project of this scale.
I suspected as much, and no worries! take all the time in the world, I totally understand what it's like to have a project you're too busy to do anything with. Haven't been able to do anything with my Java written metroidvania style engine for like 6 months now, and also had to make it private after finding a project with a unique component that I was the only one to bring it to Java previously... made me realize that I need to AI-proof future work since people won't even know AI is scraping from independent projects like mine. Appreciate the update! Take it easy, and however long you need.
 
Back