Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MatchServer Compiling Error (SAFESEH)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello every1, hope some1 can help me please... I'm just stucked on this one.

When i try to compile MatchServer (from abby source) i'am facing those errors.

PHP:
Error	156	error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image.	C:\GunzSource\MatchServer\ggsrvlib25_MT.lib(ggsrv.obj)	MatchServer
Error	157	error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image.	C:\GunzSource\MatchServer\ggsrvlib25_MT.lib(ggutil.obj)	MatchServer
Error	158	error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image.	C:\GunzSource\MatchServer\CPSSOLib.lib(CPSSOLib.obj)	MatchServer
Error	159	error LNK1281: Unable to generate SAFESEH image. C:\GunzSource\MatchServer\Runtime\MatchServer.exe	MatchServer

Before i was facing a CrashRpt.h missing file (fixed) skd folder.
and MBMatchmonitor<-something.... issue, so i just deleted it from source and errors gone.

But now i got those ones and idk what to do. I did "search" b4 this but i cannot find anything.

i tried SAFESEH:no SAFESEH:yes and still isn't working... with both ones... Idk what to do D:

Anyway thanks in advanced <3

Edit: I'am using Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate with update 5 + MFC libs and MSXML 4 SP 3

And building in Brz_Release and Encrypt_Brz too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to project properties -> Configuration properties -> Linker -> Advanced -> "Image has Safe Exeption Handlers" change to "No No (/SAFESEH:NO)"
Rebuild Solution

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you changing it in the right project configuration (Brz_Release in your case apparently)?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IDK, can u tell me pls?
I just doing it like this way.

Gunz = _Encrypt_BRZ_Public_Release (Compiled)
MatchAgent = idk which one is on this _Encrypt_Brz or Brz_Public (Compiled in both ways)
Locator = Brz_Public (Compiled) idk which one is on this _Encrypt_Brz or Brz_Public (Compiled in both ways)
MatchServer= Brz_Public there is not _Encrypt (fails)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you open the MatchServer project properties, there should be some text like "Configuration: Active(Release)" in the top left corner of the window. If it doesn't have the Active() around it, it may not be the project configuration you're actually compiling with, and you need to change it to the one in the top of the list that is the active one before setting /SAFESEH:NO and compiling.

Upvote 0
Back