Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Matrix-me-do

Which Matrix is better?

• The Matrix

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • The Matrix Reloaded

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Like 'em both equally

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Rubber Ducky is bumming that gay fag Nerdboy

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
ROCKSTAR
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which 1 did u prefer?

I'd say Reloaded as, altho on the first 1 the fight scenes were good, they paled in comparson 2 Reloaded. (I say that but obviously it's coz of the amount of money involved in the 2nd and the time when it was made)

The storylines I'd say were about equal. The original was obviously much harder 2 follow coz it was all about learning (the 2nd 1 u know wot's goin on lol).

Last edited:
Dragon said:
bah,

i wanna dwl Reloaded :( :cry:

tbh this is kinda a crappy version but it works (d/l from Kazaa):

Filename:
[tmd]matrix.reloaded.(eso).ts.(1of2) (Size 176MB)
[tmd]matrix.reloaded.(eso).ts.(2of2) (Size 159MB)

speedhorn666 said:
tbh this is kinda a crappy version but it works (d/l from Kazaa):

Filename:
[tmd]matrix.reloaded.(eso).ts.(2of2) (Size 159MB)
i downloaded this 1 but wouldent let me watch it lol. think u need to download a player to watch it. and BTW they are the rong file names lol this is the rite 1:
[TMD]matrix.reloaded.(ESO).ts.(2of2) (Size 159MB)
the caps make all the difference probly no change tho lol.

carnage said:
i downloaded this 1 but wouldent let me watch it lol. think u need to download a player to watch it. and BTW they are the rong file names lol this is the rite 1:
[TMD]matrix.reloaded.(ESO).ts.(2of2) (Size 159MB)
the caps make all the difference probly no change tho lol.

lol caps make no difference and DivX Codecs r needed 2 play most nu movies

matrix - one of best movies i've ever seen storywise...gotta admit it's brilliant to come up with a story like the matrix... i like non predictable movies :)
matrix reloaded -atm best film compared to matrix only coz of effects etc (and of course coz it's kinda just another part of the first movie) storywise it's still innovative... dont see that a lot in follow up movies

Neosparky said:
matrix - one of best movies i've ever seen storywise...gotta admit it's brilliant to come up with a story like the matrix... i like non predictable movies :)
matrix reloaded -atm best film compared to matrix only coz of effects etc (and of course coz it's kinda just another part of the first movie) storywise it's still innovative... dont see that a lot in follow up movies

Hit the nail on the head:good:

Im gona say the original matrix was better.

Only reason im gona say this is coz i found i dident wana watch the second one as much. Ive got reloaded on SVCD (3CD's of it). Its almost DVD quality.. so near perfect. After i watched it the second time i actually couldent be arsed to watch it again for some reason. Not sure why. As for special effect.... they made you go wow allot at the start n then it sort of got boring. There are so many speical effects that after a while it doesent really impress you that much anymore lol.

Story line wise.... The second one was more complicated in some ways. I understood the first one after a few times through (totally i mean). But the second one i still dont have a total grip on. There are allot of things that come up that i still dont understand.

(one being how neo stoped the sentinals at the end of the film. Does this indacate that the real world is infact another matrix OR was it simply an EMP blast from the 3rd ship that was with them. And if so why would that make neo fall to the ground).

Hmmmmmmm. The original was a classic. The second was VERY good but not a classic hehe..

Solares said:
Story line wise.... The second one was more complicated in some ways. I understood the first one after a few times through (totally i mean). But the second one i still dont have a total grip on. There are allot of things that come up that i still dont understand.

(one being how neo stoped the sentinals at the end of the film. Does this indacate that the real world is infact another matrix OR was it simply an EMP blast from the 3rd ship that was with them. And if so why would that make neo fall to the ground).

It had 2 b Neo coz like u sed he fell down (then went in2 a coma) but the thing is, u weren't supposed 2 understand that. It's leaving it open 4 the 3rd film 2 play on:good:

STEELY said:
im pretty sure rubberducky is nerd boi

and Matrix II wooo all the agent smiths how can you go wrong :)

lol, Rubber Ducky, ain't Nerdboy, I promise u that;)

Back