Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

max post count i evor seen 0_o

Reaction score
RsX said:
do the math: If exclamatio started at that date, he would have about the same as this guy...

lol, and if i would have started at that date i would have about 56k at my current rate ^^

oh btw, i own u all

NoPeace - out

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[LG]Chris said:
wow.... look at that, its.....so.......girly...
believe it or not but that girly thing has 40+ web servers, 11 database server and one more cache memory server :)

all that to hold all the users.

Reaction score
My posting idols are the people at CyberTechHelp, one of the mods has like 80k posts, alot of them over 20k or something, if I remember right.

They answer each question that pertains to computers.. =S and they're very nice people too =/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RsX said:
cought @ nopeae lol.. that is the actual limit of max posts a human can have even if he posts one every 1 second in his whole life

Provided you could open a new thread, start new topic, type a 5 character minimum and submit yer reply in 1 second. You'ld need 1 hella great connection speed to do that!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
Awww, I wish I had that much cool stuff to say.
Same here. But at least you apparently have more to say then me. >.<

[LG]Chris said:
if you just ruffly say that he has 2 years on Exclamatio ( give or take some months) then you would take Exclamatio post per day (currently 11.81) and times it by 2 years (365.242199 per year, so total of 2 years in days is 730.484398) so 11.81 x 730.484398= 8627.02074038+ Exclamatio current post count of 8244 so if Exclamatio started when he did, he would have a total of 18,672 (rounded the decimal up) so he is 2867 posts short of this guy.... and yes, i know i have 2 much time on my hands, no work today, and i am grounded >_<
lol. Wow. Well that's one way to get people to do math, isn't it? I can just imagine a teacher using the question "Your post rate on a forum has always been 9.2 per day and it stays that way. You have been a member from January 1, 2001 up until today (December 9, 2005). What would your total amount of posts be in exactly 5 years? Note: Don't forget to include how many posts you've already earned!" on a test.

(BTW... I hope you get un-grounded soon. >.< Good luck!)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nopeace is a 1337 spammer when i had about 1000 he had about 1300 now i almost have 1500 and he has 3600

so all i can saw is im not worthy

and :respect:

Back