Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

May 21st - Judgement Day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6:30 ere nothing

nuttin

Btw, how do you go to hell? Is there like a rapture that sucks you into the earth's crust or wtf?

Edit: Holy duck there is 54 people viewing this thread...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used my time portal and went back in time, and fixed error that made this day Judgement day now you all have life ! thank me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
22nd, 9.20 am. Im alive :) well atleast I think I am :s

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Muahahha I just realized following.

The old fart said that rapture will happen at 6pm your local time.
I am no bible pro but I am pretty sure that it says there that rapture will happen instantly everywhere in the world.

FAYOL!

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn it.... more months to spent at school :( or... this is hell already? I can drink here? btw lolled at websites. specialy bible stuff makes me laugh... can't those people read... and how many bibles excist with diffrent content?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn it.... more months to spent at school :( or... this is hell already? I can drink here? btw lolled at websites. specialy bible stuff makes me laugh... can't those people read... and how many bibles excist with diffrent content?

Probably about 1000+ bibles exist with different content

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NTV - May 21st - Judgement Day - RaGEZONE Forums
/nuffsaid

Back