Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

McMadness Repack

Reaction score
Well everyone i have finnaly come apon myself to release a huge repack, this repack is all quantum fusions and everyones hard work!!! awwwww so sad, well i got my reasons of relaesing this. Here is what is included

100% Stable custom server.exe created by quantum fusion
100% working clan system files!!
Many misc server files. over 40
Clan Mangement
SoD ranking
Player Ranking
Clan Ranking
misc other scripts
newest SQL scripts (stable)
Bellatra System, missing a few lines i think though
Server Auto Restarter
All the newest monsters and items (not sure about 105b)

I just went ahead and deleted all chars and accounts from my server folder, and rar'ed it so the server rates are diff you will need to put the newest monster.ini files in for normal rates, then chose your own rates.

I dont take any credit for this stuff i just take the credit for releasing it since everyone else is to selfish. Dont you all love me now?? LOL prolly everyone accept Sandurr and Quantum Fusion huh? owell go screw yourself. Anyone else who had bought these files from them im sorry that now you dont get the advantage you had. No hard feelings? and if so then idc. anyways its uploading right now ill post link then its done in about 3-4hrs

edit: here is the link

peace
McMadness

Last edited:
RESPECttttttttttttttttttt

OMG IAM SO HAPPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333

The reason i am releasing all this stuff is because i am tired of sitting here looking at topics like, "My clan wont work" "MY Bellatra wont work" "HEEELP ME PLEASE" its not anoyying, its SAD. and this will help the community alot. Also becuase i didnt fully get my end of the deal lol. Sorry XD

This will help alot of people though

You > r0x

Sandurr > sUx

he just bloked me from msn and he server, dunno why....maybe hes crazy...!

btw...

Really thanks McMadness u will help a lot of ppl....who need help...

!

obs: thats my opnion! :winky:

The reason i am releasing all this stuff is because i am tired of sitting here looking at topics like, "My clan wont work" "MY Bellatra wont work" "HEEELP ME PLEASE" its not anoyying, its SAD. and this will help the community alot. Also becuase i didnt fully get my end of the deal lol. Sorry XD

This will help alot of people though

btw.... u r totaly right ^^

its really sux!

just Thanks again!

sorry for repost!

yeah its really cool

he is the best ;)

ty for your help^^

ok guys, its saying

File Progress
Do not reload this page!
Completed... please wait for the redirect

and its been saying it for awhile now, if its not done by the time i have to leave for my party im throwing (in 2hrs) it will have to wait till tomarrow, or ill call my brother sometimes and tell him to post the link.

sorry -.-

if i have to ill just give you guys original links.

ok guys, its saying

File Progress
Do not reload this page!
Completed... please wait for the redirect

and its been saying it for awhile now, if its not done by the time i have to leave for my party im throwing (in 2hrs) it will have to wait till tomarrow, or ill call my brother sometimes and tell him to post the link.

sorry -.-

if i have to ill just give you guys original links.

its ok...

dun worry...

have fun!

will be nice release superman, but i doubt clans will be 100% for alot of people, meaning, how they set it up

Ok guys!! Its done, ill post it up now

good luck with it all guys, any problems report them here and i will try and help as much as i can.

Ok guys!! Its done, ill post it up now

good luck with it all guys, any problems report them here and i will try and help as much as i can.

thanks dude...

very good work ^^

gotta race? what do u race? i race quads and dirtbikes. look at my myspace look at the pics tehres my quad and dirtbike ima fix em up soon, i do flat track racing with the quad.

itde be better if it was an ss, itde be kick ass, but it aint = (
but nice files. ill test em once im home

Back