Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Spud said:
dragons full of pker's mob stealer and there r to many people

p server is better come on now and ill lvl u!

Sorry man, but caps right, Dragon is were the big boys role, p server has very few ppl. Dragon is where its at.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a l33t character on Phoenix lol with great items but I've had so many problems with him I don't use him anymore. And he's a wizard. God help us all.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol heres a piccy

its messed up but u can see what i need to shot, and if anyone know why this happens if i upload owt bigger then like a siggy please say

Reaction score
yer the big boys role, more like the skanky fuckers, on dragon i got offers of like 6mill for my dc2-3 knight brace, that server is poo, also seems to b full of retards aswell, i can trade poop wiv ppl on dragon, 1 item straight swap for another worth 10x the value, ie dragon sword for knight brace dc2-3... phoenix is better, u actually get respect for bein higher lvl, where as dragon every1 is high level. and big boy poop, phoenix had a lvl 45 same time as 1st person on dragon made 45, and another thing REAL MIR IS FUCKIN poop!

Reaction score
LardBusters said:
yer the big boys role, more like the skanky fuckers, on dragon i got offers of like 6mill for my dc2-3 knight brace, that server is poo, also seems to b full of retards aswell, i can trade poop wiv ppl on dragon, 1 item straight swap for another worth 10x the value, ie dragon sword for knight brace dc2-3... phoenix is better, u actually get respect for bein higher lvl, where as dragon every1 is high level. and big boy poop, phoenix had a lvl 45 same time as 1st person on dragon made 45, and another thing REAL MIR IS FUCKIN poop!
:hail: :hail: cudnt of put it better myself lol

Back