- Joined
- Jun 10, 2009
- Messages
- 731
- Reaction score
- 176
This link has some server files and tools. Most of these are already released long back but I had re-uploaded for my use which I'm sharing
UPDATE : Have added Inferno A3 Logger v1.1 in which I've handled some previously uncaught exceptions. Also made it listen only to loopback IP address i.e. 127.0.0.1 as it was possible to spam logs from external IP by trouble makers. If any bugs in this particular software please mail me or reply to this post and I will try to solve it.
Hit thanks if this helps!
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
.UPDATE : Have added Inferno A3 Logger v1.1 in which I've handled some previously uncaught exceptions. Also made it listen only to loopback IP address i.e. 127.0.0.1 as it was possible to spam logs from external IP by trouble makers. If any bugs in this particular software please mail me or reply to this post and I will try to solve it.
Hit thanks if this helps!
Last edited:

