Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Meds]Rev Cms Edit [Meds]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I was going to open a hotel and i ended up no releasing it so i gave it to someone to test out and now i am releasing the cms. Its not and really busy cms its a really simple rev edit by me and i hope some of you like it and use it on your hotels so if u could leave a comment saying what u like about it and what u don't like about it that would be great thanks
Index - [Meds]Rev Cms Edit [Meds] - RaGEZONE Forums
*On the index the rooms shot across the page*
Me - [Meds]Rev Cms Edit [Meds] - RaGEZONE Forums

Sho - [Meds]Rev Cms Edit [Meds] - RaGEZONE Forums

Staff - [Meds]Rev Cms Edit [Meds] - RaGEZONE Forums

So yea there the main images so tell me what you all think about it ;D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Michael Nice Cms. I agree with azaidi, The register button does'nt really look good with the background

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Err he never made this index, it was released, the cms in overall is just ugly and not my taste.

Found the index on another forum he just edited bg:

MichaelMeds - [Meds]Rev Cms Edit [Meds] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every time I see someone release some of revcms, that's changed. So I will be very surprised, because there is no change. It's the same style, just with a different color. Next time, and you who read this also. If you even gonna release revcms edit, then change everything, not just change a color, also expect creds.

Sorry, but this release makes no use to me ..

0/10, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back